Different Results With Trimix

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jrleedy

Has anyone experienced different results with Trimix depending on which side you inject. With a dosage of 0.17 cc, I get firm erections when injecting on the right side, and get essentially nothing on the left. It is repeatable and I do not think it is technique related.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Interesting observation.

What kind of needle size are you using?

Have you been using it for a while? Could you have more fibrosis on one side than the other? Is your penis curved?

Jrleedy

Needle size is 31g x 5/16. No curvature. Can not answer question on fibrosis. I have injected 5 times on the right and 5 on left with similar results.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Makes no sense to be honest.

If the drug is getting into the corpora cavernosa on either side of the penis you should get the same effect.

The drug is getting in but why it's not working from one side to the other is really odd.

I always use the right side and never tested the left more because I am right handed and the injection is easier.

I wonder if your are not getting the drug in on you left side all the way if you are left handed versus right?

BTW, I love the stuff! It's made my love life like I was 16 all over again..a Godsend drug to be honest.

Jrleedy

I believe I am injecting the same on both sides, but I am rt handed. So maybe there is a problem with the injection, but you would not expect it to repeat consistently. I have certainly considered only the rt side and, unless I can solve the left side mystery, that is what I will do. Agree, this stuff works great when it works. Thanks for your reply.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I believe I am injecting the same on both sides, but I am rt handed. So maybe there is a problem with the injection, but you would not expect it to repeat consistently. I have certainly considered only the rt side and, unless I can solve the left side mystery, that is what I will do. Agree, this stuff works great when it works. Thanks for your reply.

At most, you shouldn't use Trimix more then twice a week.

That's not a lot of injections per year even if you used it that much considering it's a insulin pin.

Talk to your Doctor but I suspect you are having injection problems with your left side as there really is no other explanation.

I always use the right side and get super results!!!

Either side has been ok for me. But there times when it seems far more effective then other times....but regardless unlike the hit or miss of oral meds it always works.

Twice a week seems ok a rule though I can say I've done it more than that on the rare vacation week etc.

Only fear I would relate is once you've used it......it's hard to go back to less cause the effect is pretty impressive to both you and your mate!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Trimix works pretty well in most even after years of use. Some may require a 20-50 percent dose increase after several years (assuming you are getting it from the same compounding pharmacy).

There is also Quadmix and different types of Trimix formulations (different ratios of prostaglandins and papaverine). Do you know what your ratio is?

I do not like 5/16 inch needles since I used them before and only realized how much better was to go deeper with a 1/2 inch one after a few months. I hear it depends on the girth of your penis.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/threads/402-Penis-Injections-for-Hard-Erections-TRIMIX

Jrleedy

Sorry for the delayed response. Thanks to everyone for the input. It appears that a slight increase in dosage has resolved the problem I still get a somewhat less response on the left, but certainly acceptable.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I remind guys that besides proper dosing, pre and post injection masturbation is key for improved Trimix response. 2-3 min before and after the injection is good enough in most cases.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I remind guys that besides proper dosing, pre and post injection masturbation is key for improved Trimix response. 2-3 min before and after the injection is good enough in most cases.

Totally agree with this statement as well.

The stuff is just the best and if any man doesn't respond to a PDE5i well, this is the answer.

Hell, I think it's far better than a PDE5i to be honest.

D

DeMegaMan619

Just reread this thread. Do you guys feel trimix is addictive and/or you will need it for life once you start using it? Meaning, can you have sex without once it you have used it a few times.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Trimix is not "addictive". However, once you experience the degree of hardness that this drug can create, you will have another awareness. You can definitely have sex without it if oral ED drugs work for you, you have enough nitric oxide, you are not tired, your penile vascular system is good (no penile leakage), etc

Physically addictive for you no.......for wife/partner maybe ;) Mentally addictive for you likely. On a good day yes can have sex without it........but with it can have outstanding sex always no issues no trepidation etc. Plus the hardness and maximization of size is awesome and the results are easily appreciated by your partner

D

DeMegaMan619

Addictive was probably the wrong word to use. But you guys still gave me the info I needed. I know you are not supposed to use it more than twice a week. So I guess my main concern is what will happen with a S/O when we want to have daily random sex.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The main concern about using Trimix too frequently is the formation of fibrosis inside your penis that eventually will impair blood flow. Always spread the liquid well throughout your penis. If you feel a small bump inside, the product is still localized and that may increase the risk of hardening of that spot.

If your penis is sore from your last session (it can get sore since you are plowing away for a long time), then give it a rest until the soreness goes away. That is when you know it is safe to use.

Needle sizes shorter than 1/2 inch can increase risks of localized product. Gauge sizes thinner than 29 (30 and up) can increase chances of the needle breaking.

Trimix is the most amazing product in men's sexual performance if used correctly and wisely.

Luckily, fibrosis can get better on its own.

Clinical course of penile fibrosis in intracavernosal prostaglandin E1 injection therapy: a follow-up of 44 patients.

Side Effects of Trimix Therapy
For those of you new to this thread:

Penis Injections for Hard Erections: TRIMIX

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com