Lawsuits Filed After FDA Announces Testosterone's Potential Issues

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
On February 4, 2014, five lawsuits were filed in Illinois federal court against AbbVie Inc., and Abbott Laboratories, Inc., the manufacturers of Androgel, a testosterone therapy treatment. This Androgel lawsuit comes just days after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced that it is investigating the risk of heart attack, stroke and death in men taking testosterone products.

Plaintiff Claims Manufacturers Misled Consumers

One plaintiff, Kenneth Aurecchia, filed his case (1:14-cv-772) through the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois Eastern Division, seeking relief to treat and monitor severe side effects caused by Androgel. Aurecchia claims he was prescribed Androgel for what he thought were symptoms of low testosterone after watching commercials for the product.
He alleges the manufacturers concealed facts about the serious side effects associated with the drug. He also claims he went through physical and emotional damage including suffering from a heart attack.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
We should read the package insert for Androgel to see what they say about hematocrit and estradiol management. I bet nothing is said. I may do that when I get some time. Any volunteers?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me