HCG Dosage Measurment

Buy Lab Tests Online

JWSimpkins

Hey guys,

I just want to verify that I am correctly dosing my hCG. I am using a 30G 1ml/cc syringe, drawing from a 10,000IU vial at a 250IU dose. I am drawing the syringe back to the 25 ml/cc mark on the syringe. Is this correct for 250IU?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
I hope you didn't put that much water into 10,000iu (30ml). If so, .25cc would only = 83iu. You would have to do 1ml to get 333iu, or 0.8cc for 266iu.

In the future you can just add 4ml with 10,000iu, and draw back to 10 or .10cc to get 250iu ...

I think that's right, someone can double check my math.

JWSimpkins

I hope you didn't put that much water into 10,000iu (30ml). If so, .25cc would only = 83iu. You would have to do 1ml to get 333iu, or 0.8cc for 266iu.

In the future you can just add 4ml with 10,000iu, and draw back to 10 or .10cc to get 250iu ...

I think that's right, someone can double check my math.

My bad - it was 10ml of water.

Last edited:

Bass

still way too much, in my opinion and others, 2ml per 5000 iu is the ratio you want. anyway, based on 10ml water and 10000 iu hCG each line on the syringe would be 10 ius, 10 lines would be 100 ius, one ml would be 1000 ius and so on...

JWSimpkins

So Bass you're saying next time I should only add 4ml of water for a 10,000iu vial? Why do you recommended this instead of 10ml of water?

JWSimpkins

still way too much, in my opinion and others, 2ml per 5000 iu is the ratio you want. anyway, based on 10ml water and 10000 iu hCG each line on the syringe would be 10 ius, 10 lines would be 100 ius, one ml would be 1000 ius and so on...

So according to your above calculations, I am correctly dosing 250iu by drawing to the 25ml mark on the syringe.

Bass

So Bass you're saying next time I should only add 4ml of water for a 10,000iu vial? Why do you recommended this instead of 10ml of water?

just so you don't inject a large amounts of water and end up with a bruise or a lump.

In this video from Defy Medical, he injects 11ml of water into a 11,000iu vial of HCG (go to the 5:20 mark in the video). Now I'm really confused. :confused:

ignore the video!

So according to your above calculations, I am correctly dosing 250iu by drawing to the 25ml mark on the syringe.

you are correct.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching