Looking for Answers RE: latest E2 & prolactin

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I'd appreciate any input on a couple of questions that came up with my latest labwork. Details are here: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...ith-a-couple-of-questions&p=115366#post115366

Specifically, are my E2 and prolactin numbers accurate? I have reason to suspect both.
Also, I've been having some weird symptoms the past couple of weeks and would like to know if they seem hormone related.

Thanks.
In what way do you believe they may be inaccurate? As in, lab error? You're running the correct estradiol test. Have you always used the AI? What thought have you given to test driving a no-AI protocol? How much testosterone are you using?

keigwin

In what way do you believe they may be inaccurate? As in, lab error? You're running the correct estradiol test. Have you always used the AI? What thought have you given to test driving a no-AI protocol? How much testosterone are you using?

At the risk of repeating a lot of what's in the other thread, here you go:
- I'm not using T. Only an AI and cab.
- I've been using the AI a little over a year, the cab a few months less.
- I suspect the E2 number because it's dropped by 10 without any change to my AI. Not sure if other lifestyle changes might explain it.
- I suspect the prolactin because the blood was drawn within 12 hours of orgasm. I heard somewhere this might affect prolactin numbers.
- I have not considered dropping the AI, as it's the center of my hormone therapy. I'm trying to optimize E2 because I was feeling like crap when I had high E2 and prolactin.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me