Ursolic Acid for weight control and increases in skeletal muscle

Buy Lab Tests Online

DragonBits

I have been reading about Ursolic Acid and studies that indicate this helps with Metabolic Syndrome, Insulin Sensitivity, Decreased Inflammation, .Increases Skeletal Muscle and Brown Fat.

Seems pretty impressive, but then I don't see a lot of other talk about Ursolic Acid.

Here is a link to NIH studies.

Effect of Ursolic Acid on Metabolic Syndrome, Insulin Sensitivity, and Inflammation.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28598231

Ursolic Acid Increases Skeletal Muscle and Brown Fat and Decreases Diet-Induced Obesity, Glucose Intolerance and Fatty Liver Disease

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3379974/

Do any of you have experience with Ursolic Acid and do you recommend supplementing with this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
There is very limited research in humans and it has poor bio-availabilty and very poor intestinal absorption rates.

Not even worth wasting money on.

Of course supplement companies jump on the limited human studies and advertise it as the next best thing $$$!

DragonBits

Thanks, I read about it first on the Patrick Arnold website, then googled Ursolic Acid nih, and found the studies.

I hadn't even looked at what supplement companies were saying about it. However, I noticed the Arnold info was old and there wasn't a lot of followup on Ursolic Acid, which made me think maybe it wasn't all that effective.

There should have been more of buzz about if, so I thought maybe someone on here would have more details on why it doesn't seem to be a very hot topic.

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks, I read about it first on the Patrick Arnold website, then googled Ursolic Acid nih, and found the studies.

I hadn't even looked at what supplement companies were saying about it. However, I noticed the Arnold info was old and there wasn't a lot of followup on Ursolic Acid, which made me think maybe it wasn't all that effective.

There should have been more of buzz about if, so I thought maybe someone on here would have more details on why it doesn't seem to be a very hot topic.

Aside from one having healthy testosterone/thyroid levels as we know diet is the most critical aspect when it comes to fat loss!

As far as supplementation the tried and true ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin stack can enhance fat loss when combined with the proper diet/training protocol and if one wanted a more potent avenue Clenbuterol would have stronger effects regarding fat loss compared to E/C/A stack but I would not recommend Clenbuterol use.

If anything if one wants to avoid use of stimulants such as clenbuterol, ephedrine, caffeine as well as many others than I would say by far the 2 best supplements to aid in fat loss would be l-carnitine tartrate or acetyl l-carnitine and the omega 3 fatty acids EPA/DHA.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me