Aspirating while injecting

Buy Lab Tests Online

Royal244

Hi. I have a question about aspiration. Does it matter how much you're going to pull the pulnger of a syringe? Can you pull it back too much? I mean, when i aspirate there's plenty of air going into the syringe from the muscle. Thanks for your responses and opinions.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Over the course of my years on TRT, and my membership here at EM, I have never aspirated, nor heard from many members that do. We had a run of threads some years ago, they come and go, and that seemed to be the consensus. Four years of daily injections, no aspiration. I just don't see it as necessary.

Where red do you inject?

Royal244

Over the course of my years on TRT, and my membership here at EM, I have never aspirated, nor heard from many members that do. We had a run of threads some years ago, they come and go, and that seemed to be the consensus. Four years of daily injections, no aspiration. I just don't see it as necessary.

Where red do you inject?

I am injecting into quad. Aspirating is not necessery? Can it have some negative effect, though? When you push the plunger really much thus causing a lot of air to be drawn into a syringe from a muscle and then injecting the testosterone.

Vince

Super Moderator
I am injecting into quad. Aspirating is not necessery? Can it have some negative effect, though? When you push the plunger really much thus causing a lot of air to be drawn into a syringe from a muscle and then injecting the testosterone.

When aspirating you only need to pull back on the syringe a small amount, just enough to see the empty space and no blood.

CoastWatcher

When aspirating you only need to pull back on the syringe a small amount, just enough to see the empty space and no blood.
Vince is correct. If you want to aspirate, a subtle pull should be enough, but it's not necessary. I believe Nelson has written that he doesn't aspirate and he's been playing this game for decades.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince is correct. If you want to aspirate, a subtle pull should be enough, but it's not necessary. I believe Nelson has written that he doesn't aspirate and he's been playing this game for decades.

I have aspirated at times but since I'm using a 29g 1/2 in syringe for a shallow IM, I feel it's not necessary.

Vince

Super Moderator
Perhaps. I had a situation today when i pulled the plunger and a lot of air appeared in a syringe, then after i just let go the plunger it automatically released all drawn air into the muscle.

That won't hurt anything, as long as you're injecting into the muscle and not the vein. Even small amount of air being injected into the vein probably won't cause any issues.

CoastWatcher

Perhaps. I had a situation today when i pulled the plunger and a lot of air appeared in a syringe, then after i just let go the plunger it automatically released all drawn air into the muscle.
Here on the Forum, Dr. Saya has addressed that issue. Nothing to be concerned about in the context you describe. My own doctor has told me she regularly reassures her patients that death isn't waiting for them in these circumstances. You will be fine.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me