Struggling with TRT - need help with labs!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dallase1

I have been on TRT for about 1.5 years after diagnosed from low testosterone due to low pituitary. I started on 180mg a week but my levels were way too high. I’m all the way down to 75mg a week, which keeps my testosterone at 600 on my dips.
I cannot tolerate too much at once.
My DHEA and pregnonolone are both low.
Does anyone do better on lower doses of testosterone? Does anyone find DHEA helps to supplement with?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sh1973

I do much better with a lower dose. I’ve been on TRT over 8 years and have tried several doses and feel the best in the 60-70mg once weekly range. This puts my trough a little over 600ng. Anything over 1000ng is horrible to me including: anxiety, bloating, insomnia and even bouts of fatigue. I can’t tolerate dhea or pregnenolone even at low doses. Both cause fatigue.

madman

Super Moderator
I have been on TRT for about 1.5 years after diagnosed from low testosterone due to low pituitary. I started on 180mg a week but my levels were way too high. I'm all the way down to 75mg a week, which keeps my testosterone at 600 on my dips.
I cannot tolerate too much at once.
My DHEA and pregnonolone are both low.
Does anyone do better on lower doses of testosterone? Does anyone find DHEA helps to supplement with?

Your protocol is 75mg injected once weekly.....do you have labs to post as one would need to know how said protocol (dose/injection frequency) effects ones TT, FT and e2 and most importantly what is your SHBG?

As it is critical to know and will dictate ones dose/injection frequency and have a big impact on the effectiveness of ones protocol.

You stated your TT is around 600 at trough.

How do you feel overall regarding relief/improvement of low t symptoms?

There are some men who do well on lower doses 60-80mg/week but they are usually men with low SHBG and are injecting smaller doses of T more frequently as in EOD or daily.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me