Best time of day for injection?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mike9876

I'm doing EOD injections. I'm just wondering what people think is the best time of day for injection? How long does it take for the test to be absorbed by the body and start giving an effect? If it's very quick, I'm thinking morning would be the best time as I will get the maximum effect during waking hours. If it takes some hours to take effect, I'm thinking night time would be better as it will start having an effect by the time I wake. Or,.. does it really not matter very much?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Saul

I'm doing EOD injections. I'm just wondering what people think is the best time of day for injection? How long does it take for the test to be absorbed by the body and start giving an effect? If it's very quick, I'm thinking morning would be the best time as I will get the maximum effect during waking hours. If it takes some hours to take effect, I'm thinking night time would be better as it will start having an effect by the time I wake. Or,.. does it really not matter very much?

I have read 24 to 48 hours for peak after T shot. I will vote for it not mattering regarding timing. It takes time for body to cleave off usable T and for T to enter circulation from muscle. I don't notice any difference between morning or night shots.

M

MarkM

I'd say to pick a time, any time, that you can be consistent with and go with that. Consistency is the biggest factor.

Vince

Super Moderator
I like injecting first thing in the morning. My day gets very busy and a lot of times I'll just crash at night, so I inject every morning.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me