Clomid and LH, FSH Levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

Can clomid still increase testosterone in someone with normal lh and fsh levels? Does clomid increase testosterone by directly increasing lh and fsh levels or does it make you're body create more pulses of lh and fsh during the day?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

Can clomid still increase testosterone in someone with normal lh and fsh levels? Does clomid increase testosterone by directly increasing lh and fsh levels or does it make you're body create more pulses of lh and fsh during the day?
Clomid works by increasing LH and then testosterone if you are not primary. What do you mean by normal? If you LH is low normal and your are not primary clomid should increase your testosterone.
Before starting TRT my LH was low normal. I tried clomid and it did work in increasing my testosterone levels however it didn’t improve any of my symptoms actually it did quite the opposite. Clomid has a estrogenic isomer and this is probably why it fails most people.

JayLay777

Well I had two test done for my LH levels . The first one cane back at the top of the range at 8.2 and the other test I had cane back a lot lower at 3.2 .

CoastWatcher

Well I had two test done for my LH levels . The first one cane back at the top of the range at 8.2 and the other test I had cane back a lot lower at 3.2 .
Elevated LH suggests primary hypogonadism, a testicular problem. If that is the case, if you confirm those elevated values, all the Clomid in the world is a waste of time and money.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me