life flo dhea cream destroyed me

Buy Lab Tests Online
i had everything dialed in and while life wasn't perfect (it's never perfect for some people) i was doing good feeling more or less ok... when read that you need to supplement dhea on trt because it drops and it's important hormone i supplemented with it.. both oral and topical. topical gave me feeling of wellbeing and i would even say some euphoria after applying i thought maybe i indeed had low dhea due to being on trt few years and not supplementing.. after 1 or 2 months of usage i started becoming very angry, suicidally depressed and just like total ass.. than i got brain fog so bad i stopped being able to make decisions and got exactly same side effects from it that i got when i took too much adex long time ago.. at that point i was 100% positive that it crashed my e2. since then i can only decribe my life "living in hell on earth".. i just wanted to post this so nobody uses that product it will harm you badly trust me your health will be destroyed from it completely... im gone now but maybe this will help others..

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

I believe most men supplementing with DHEA see an increase, to some degree, in estradiol. You are definitely in a different boat than most if it crashed your E2. First time I have heard that. Surprised? I guess not, this is TRT we are talking about.

i had everything dialed in and while life wasn't perfect (it's never perfect for some people) i was doing good feeling more or less ok... when read that you need to supplement dhea on trt because it drops and it's important hormone i supplemented with it.. both oral and topical. topical gave me feeling of wellbeing and i would even say some euphoria after applying i thought maybe i indeed had low dhea due to being on trt few years and not supplementing.. after 1 or 2 months of usage i started becoming very angry, suicidally depressed and just like total ass.. than i got brain fog so bad i stopped being able to make decisions and got exactly same side effects from it that i got when i took too much adex long time ago.. at that point i was 100% positive that it crashed my e2. since then i can only decribe my life "living in hell on earth".. i just wanted to post this so nobody uses that product it will harm you badly trust me your health will be destroyed from it completely... im gone now but maybe this will help others..

I think you need to dial back the doom and gloom here, you've no labs, no idea what happened here, make too many definitive statements backed by nothing at all.

^i got same side effects from it as i got from very high dose of arimidex like absolutely identical... that's why i made assumption that it crashed my e2 but I don't have labs and don't need it to prove that my e2 was indeed crashed i know how crashed e2 hell feels like very well. dhea tablets i received from defy actually raised my e2. life flo cream did opposite.. whenever my e2 gets raised after being crashed i feel like pure hell for a long time. if you don't believe me try that using that cream for a couple of weeks and lets see what you are gonna report here
now im gonna feel like utter shit for a long while until my body recovers from this. im done with trt forever i didn't expect my e2 to get crashed weithout the use of AI this is not fair

at15

Since you came off everything earlier this year, have you gotten labs to assess where your hormones are at ?

Davet

DHEA can follow a couple pathways and increase anxiety in some people subject to to the conversion but I have never heard of it crashing E2 before so I very much doubt if that is the case and without labs you are not really going to know.
Must of the guys on here have crashed out one way or other and you just have to push through and keep tweaking until you get dialed back in.
DHEA is a great addition for back-filling but we are all different.

simeoni

You stopped TRT cold turkey without a proper pct and now you are speculating all kinds of different causes to your symptoms.

For all we know you may not have even recovered properly and the majority of your symptoms may be because of low testosterone levels.

callebs

I guess I am on the opposite end of the spectrum, as my pre-TRT labs have my DHEA Sulfate off the charts at 616, with a reference range of 49-344. Does anyone know if this is dangerous, or how it factors into my decision to start TRT? Obviously I shouldn't be taking any DHEA supplement...

Also, your experience sounds like a cautionary tale to avoid changing a protocol that's pretty much dialed in. If you're feeling OK, don't add or stop anything unless labs or symptoms indicate that you should.

the problem is I feel very bad and emotionally unstable for very long time if my e2 was crashed.. that means that after crash it doesn't matter where my testosterone levels and e2 are I feel pretty much suicidal for very long time.. I don't know for sure but I think it's because of how much damage estradiol deprivation causes me.. like now post crash i feel extremely depressed, emotionally unstable, worthless, no motivation to do anything, smell like shit, hot flashes, limp **** with shrinkage, no libido and i just feel 0 self esteem.. i am not on trt now but on trt i feel same way at least for a year if my e2 was crashed... i would feel same way on trt until i would learn to manage all the emotions and time will pass. i may be hypochondriac but i've seen at least 3 guys who have same experience.. when you live for 3-6 months with 0 emotions and then all of a sudden they come back it can overwhelm you.. that doesnt mean my e2 went from crashed to high it just i started to feel emotions again and all at once it makes me want to jump out of my skin.. im sorry guys i just don't have any support now and very stressful situation at place where im living (im don't even my own place now)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me