Storing testosterone in a syringe

Buy Lab Tests Online

Royal244

Hello. I am using testosterone which is in vials (1ml - 100mg) and i am storing the half of which i've drawn from the vials in the syringe since i am injecting 50mg per 3 days. The question is, can the air which is in the syringe together with testosterone effect it somehow negatively? Thank you for your answers.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hello. I am using testosterone which is in vials (1ml - 100mg) and i am storing the half of which i've drawn from the vials in the syringe since i am injecting 50mg per 3 days. The question is, can the air which is in the syringe together with testosterone effect it somehow negatively? Thank you for your answers.
No!

M

MarkM

You don't need to worry about a small bubble(s) when injecting SubQ or IM for our TRT purposes.

Royal244

You don't need to worry about a small bubble(s) when injecting SubQ or IM for our TRT purposes.
No need to worry about the air bubble, I've rarely injected without the air bubble present into the syringe.

Thanks, that's good to know too. However, in this question i had in mind a situation where there's plenty of air in the syringe in which i am storing testosterone for 3 days (until the next shot). I was wondering if that could effect the testosterone in some way.

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks, that's good to know too. However, in this question i had in mind a situation where there's plenty of air in the syringe in which i am storing testosterone for 3 days (until the next shot). I was wondering if that could effect the testosterone in some way.

Again.....excess air in the syringe will in no way decrease the potency.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me