my trt and long term effects

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ritchie225

hi I am a 38 year old male who has recently been learning a lot about trt
over the last few years I have been experiencing symptoms of low t.
just a about every one in fact
10 years ago I used to lift heavy and was 17 stone
as years gone one my muscle has decreased
my weifgt dropped and fat built up I know when you're apprcohing 40 it harder but lately even getting out of bed has been a struggle
I've no energy my knees and back ache
I see hair in bottom of bath I'm moody with the wife and and no energy or drive
I got tested at docs vit d thyroid bloo sugar
everything was fine but no test for T
I know in uk it's very hard to get diagnosed
fast forward 3 weeks I'm on test e around 0.75mg p/w 140mg ish
I feel like a new man
I'm full of energy no joint aches I can go bk yo gym all the symptoms gone evey one of em
I know I'm gonna go catabolic if and when i decide to come off. I thought long and hard
I've got 2 kids so fertlilty ain't a problem
it's made such a differnce to me that I forgot what's it's like to feel normal
I just want to know without seeing a urologist if I decide to come off after a few months on s low dose am I better using hcg and or clomid as I do not want my body to crash as I went though that 20 years ago after a steroid cycle (which I haven't done since) I don't understand why I would need serm with no side effects
I know hcg is controversial I just want to know what's best to take pct or should I just say hell and stay on trt. many advice would be great thanks
it just feels great to get out of bed and feel normal and full of energy again and feel the test e has done this for me and at the moment I don't see any point in stopping I just want to know if I do decide to stop will my levels ever recover

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

If you feel so much better like you describe why in the world would you want to come off of TRT? I wouldn't want to feel like you felt and I surely wouldn't want to go back to feeling that way. TRT is not something you cycle back and forth on. It is a lifetime commitment. You state that you already have two children so fertility is not a concern.

You ask if your pre-testosterone levels will recover if you stop the Test E? IF you are only on it for a few months like you refer to, sure they will recover. But, I am not sure returning to your previous state can actually be considered "recovering". More like returning back to being miserable.

So glad you feel much better and I hope that continues for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ritchie225

If you feel so much better like you describe why in the world would you want to come off of TRT? I wouldn't want to feel like you felt and I surely wouldn't want to go back to feeling that way. TRT is not something you cycle back and forth on. It is a lifetime commitment. You state that you already have two children so fertility is no a concern.

You ask if your pre-testosterone levels will recover if you stop the Test E? IF you are only on it for a few months like you refer to, sure they will recover. But, I am not sure returning to your previous state can actually be considered "recovering". More like returning back to being miserable.

So glad you feel much better and I hope that continues for you.

thank you for your advice mark much appreciated
I may have a chat with my go for possible referral to urologist before I make commitment as I never got my early levels checked which maybe i should have done but here in England nhs is hard work
thanks again for reply

Ritchie225

it's just the thought of making that commitment and knowing my levels may never recover which is a big thing I guess as I'm still not 40 yet.
that said my levels were poor anyway at a guess
I'd rather get test e on prescription also.
but like I said my quality of life has improved dramatically even from around 0.5 mg p/w!

CoastWatcher

it's just the thought of making that commitment and knowing my levels may never recover which is a big thing I guess as I'm still not 40 yet.
that said my levels were poor anyway at a guess
I'd rather get test e on prescription also.
but like I said my quality of life has improved dramatically even from around 0.5 mg p/w!

It's your choice, obviously, but there are many who receive a diagnosis that may require a lifetime of medication and monitoring. In my case, I'm glad that a regimen is available that permits me to live life to its fullest. I

M

MarkM

I don't understand the uncertainty. Do you EVER want to recover to the levels you had that made you feel so terrible? It sounds like you want to leave that option open. So, you have not performed lab work and been prescribed TRT by a physician? You must be self-prescribing. I think that is a mistake. You really do not know what is making you feel the way you are feeling. You just think it is low T but you really don't know? You could have a poorly performing thyroid which would give you all the symptoms you described in your original post. You could have low iron and ferritin which would effect your thyroid and and make you feel very run down.

TRT is not something you should play with or just half way do it. How do you know an appropriate dose, what is your SHBG, what is your estradiol sensitive level, what type of injection protocol you should be on, etc........... You could create more problems than you realize without proper testing.

We want you to feel better but we want you to treat the proper deficit you have, not just apply testosterone as your cure. I recommend you see your doctor, have proper test run, and then go from there.

Ritchie225

thanks I went forgot to mention thyroid blood sugar vitamins blood count cholesterol etc all were checked and mine. I'm gonna book to see a gp thanks

M

MarkM

Be careful about thinking the thyroid is fine. Unless you had a full thyroid panel run; TSH, Free T3, Free T4, Reverse T3, and both Anti-bodies then you really don;t know. Even then, you could be within some of the ranges and still have a poorly functioning thyroid. If TSH, Free T3, and Free T4 are looking okay but your have high Reverse T3 and Anti-bodies that are attacking your thyroid then your problems could be thyroid related. So I recommend to have your thyroid checked thoroughly. Check the iron and ferritin levels too.

Ritchie225

this is exactly why I came on here as I figured you guys on here would know more than gp
the only thing they said my blood platelets were lightly lower but not causing concern
I think the best thing to do is go bk see gp and get a referral to a urologist and another blood test.
thanks
but for now I'm just enjoying having energy again and not having to answer "csnt be bothered to everything "
and not feeling so extremely tired
once i see gp I'll repost
thanks again

ratbag

Lots of TRT users experience lowering of their platelets while on TRT. It's normal. Mine did the same. It's still in range just lower than before TRT. This is actually helpful as you age because many older people have to go on blood thinners which have a whole host of side effects themselves. Unless your platelets are below range it's not likely you have a problem. BTW, HCG is not controversial. There are plenty of videos explaining why it's beneficial to your TRT protocol. Go to Defymedical.com and view the HCG videos there. Dr. Saya one of the USA's leading hormone physicians explains it very well. If TRT has improved your life as much as you say, you really ought to consider staying on it. Why be moody with your wife and close ones when you can be balanced and totally reasonable?

Ritchie225

sorry the test was done well before I started using test but yes it's improved my life dramatically I'm trying to get in gp now but it's hard to get through even
thanks

Systemlord

Testosterone levels don't increase as you get older, they decrease and are expected to be lower as you reach middle age. The danger remaining in a low T state is clear and is easy to predict, staying optimized on TRT is a safer bet for long term health.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me