Difficulty injecting

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zooulie12

Hello, this is only my second post on the board so please bear with me. I’ve been on trt for about 2 years now. Got some really good info from this board that has helped, so I thought I would ask another question. On Monday I did my split injection and I noticed that as I was injecting the testorone i was having a hell of a time pushing the plunger in. I was wondering if this has to do with scar tissue built up in the area? And if it does what remedy’s I can take to fix it? Also I inject in my glutes. Thanks for any response I am given!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CROM

Why not inject subq with 29 gauge pin, in stomach. There are videos on how to do this. It's so much nicer than intermuscular and you won't feel a thing.

Room temp oil such as Cyp is tough to push thru a small needle like a 29g. If you fill your syringe to the prescribed dose and then gently warm that under warm water, between your lips, warming the oil will help it inject easier. Has nothing to do with scar tissue.

Saul

Based on my limited experience, I had the same issue with 29 and high guage needles, particulary 1) if the T oil was not warm 2) the syringe was small (like .5 ml) it was harder to generate pressure 3) some oils seem to be thicker than others and this will affect flow.

I use 28 g needles with 1 ml syringe volume and warm the T bottle (bottom 1/2 only) in warm/hot tap water. I also inject slow - may take 15 seconds to complete injection. This was my solution. Maybe it helps you too. Good luck.

Vince

Super Moderator
For whatever reason I've never had to warm up my testosterone to fill my syringe. Every morning when I wake up I just grabbed my syringe, vial and alcohol pad. I walk in a bathroom in front of my mirror shake my vial, load my syringe and inject. Nice and easy, twice a week I also inject my HCG twice a week. I do both the same, 29g 1/2 inch syringe, shallow IM.

S1W

For whatever reason I've never had to warm up my testosterone to fill my syringe. Every morning when I wake up I just grabbed my syringe, vial and alcohol pad. I walk in a bathroom in front of my mirror shake my vial, load my syringe and inject. Nice and easy, twice a week I also inject my HCG twice a week. I do both the same, 29g 1/2 inch syringe, shallow IM.

Like Vince, I never warm my testosterone either.

Question though - I've seen Vince mention a few times in various threads that he shakes his T vial prior to drawing his dose. Does anyone do this/think this is necessary? I do not and Vince has me wondering if perhaps I should.

M

MarkM

I never shook my vial of Test Cypionate until I saw that Vince mentioned he does it and it made since to me. Just a few shakes to make sure there's been no separation in the solutions. Don't know that they would in fact separate but no harm in giving them a shake either.

I have never warmed the testosterone but might give it a try since I use the thicker cottonseed oil.

madman

Super Moderator
Hello, this is only my second post on the board so please bear with me. I've been on trt for about 2 years now. Got some really good info from this board that has helped, so I thought I would ask another question. On Monday I did my split injection and I noticed that as I was injecting the testorone i was having a hell of a time pushing the plunger in. I was wondering if this has to do with scar tissue built up in the area? And if it does what remedy's I can take to fix it? Also I inject in my glutes. Thanks for any response I am given!

You have been injecting for quite some time (2 yrs on trt).....before jumping to any conclusions as to why you were having a hard time injecting (glutes), no one has asked.....what gauge (needle) are you using?

madman

Super Moderator
I never shook my vial of Test Cypionate until I saw that Vince mentioned he does it and it made since to me. Just a few shakes to make sure there's been no separation in the solutions. Don't know that they would in fact separate but no harm in giving them a shake either.

I have never warmed the testosterone but might give it a try since I use the thicker cottonseed oil.

Oil based esterified testosterone does not need to be shaken.....this is not water based testosterone (suspension) or stanozolol (Winstrol V).

If anything the main issue would be crystalization of the testosterone if it is stored in a cold environment and the remedy would be to warm the solution.

M

MarkM

Yeah, I realize its not water based, but as you can tell, I'm a little slow. I probably don't need to worry about crystallization since I keep it at room temperature in a dark place void of sunlight. Do you think warming up the cypionate in cottonseed oil would allow the solution to flow into the needle/syringe easier?

madman

Super Moderator
Yeah, I realize its not water based, but as you can tell, I'm a little slow. I probably don't need to worry about crystallization since I keep it at room temperature in a dark place void of sunlight. Do you think warming up the cypionate in cottonseed oil would allow the solution to flow into the needle/syringe easier?

Warming up any oil would allow it to flow easier.

Systemlord

I've noticed sometimes the plungers feel as if they are stuck, try moving the plunger up and down before attempting to draw in the oils.

I drop my filled syringes in a cup of warm tap water for a few minutes, pull it out and shake it off and inject it. If and when you start injecting warm oil you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me