Help with blood tests (newbie guy)

Buy Lab Tests Online

X9Qdf

Hi guys,

Just discovered the forum yesterday, sorry if I make any mistakes. The information this board provides has been very useful.

Early this year I decided to test my T levels and some other things, the results are as follow:

TSH 1.18 uIU/mL (0.45-4.5 uIU/mL)

Total Testosterone 316.38 ng/dL (241-827 ng/dL)

--Don't know if this is useful but will post just to make sure-- Basal Insulin 10.81 microUI/mL (2.60-24.90 microUI/mL)

I thought the testosterone was low, so I waited 2 months and tested again last week, which gave me the following results:

SHBG 13.3 nmol/L (18.3-54.1 nmol/L)

FSH: 1.88 UI/L (1.4-18.1 UI/L)

LH: 3.66 UI/L (1.5-9.3 UI/L)

Total Testosterone 229.41 ng/dL (241-827 ng/dL)

Calculated Free Testosterone --acording to the lab, based on SHBG and Total T levels using Vermeulen method-- 10.93 ng/dL (5.70-17.83 ng/dL)

Prolactin 15.14 ng/mL (2.1-17.7 ng/mL)

Estradiol (default test with quimioluminescente method) 38.95 pg/mL (=/< 39.8 pg/mL)

Now some info:

I'm 23, 189lbs, 5'9 with around 25% BF. I have a history of anxiety and OCD, I've been taking fluoxetine for the past 1.5 years (stoped cold turkey junuary this year without much side effects) which solved almost all the symptons. I also had a gynecomastia surgery when I was 16. My main reason to get tested was lack of motivation and feeling tired (but maybe this could be related to another problem), I don't think I have a problem with libido although I need to pay more attention to morning woods. I also had a bicycle accident when I was 18 where I fell head first to the asphalt at high speed, I got some stitches and was fine after 1 week but after reading the forum was thinking about getting a MRI.

My main concern is that maybe I don't need treatment at all. I lift heavy 3 times a week and progression is going well so far. All the tests were done in the morning and on rest days from lifting. Should I take a rest from lifting for a week and test again to see if the results are different? I'm also sleeping late, around 3/4 AM, could this alter the results?

Thanks for the time, any help is appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
It would be nice to also get a complete thyroid panel at least once, TSH, free T4, free T3, reverse T3 and antibodies. If you do decide on trt because you are low shbg guy more frequent injections are recommended.

X9Qdf

It would be nice to also get a complete thyroid panel at least once, TSH, free T4, free T3, reverse T3 and antibodies. If you do decide on trt because you are low shbg guy more frequent injections are recommended.

I'll definetly get those tests, thanks for the advice.

After reading some topics in the forum about what to do before the tests, I was thinking if maybe I should be tested again. I had sex the night before the blood draw, had a very hard workout 2 days before, wasn't eating very well the day after my workout and my sleep is messed, I'm usually sleeping very late in the night and waking late as well and my vitamin D may be low. I was thinking about waiting 2/3 weeks to fix my sleep, have some vitamin D, make sure I'm eating well the day before blood draw and test 2 days after my most recent workout to make sure that I'm recovered.

If the numbers remain the same, is Clomid a good option for me? I can see that my estradiol should be lower, around 17-30 and heard that Clomid doesn't mess with your natural levels like the other options.

Systemlord

We see a lot of men who have low SHBG also having problems with anxiety, it's quite common among low SHBG men. A good protocol for you would be daily one because low SHBG men excrete testosterone quickly into their urine. If we low SHBG guys compared our urine testosterone with blood testosterone, we would find more testosterone in the urine. This is why frequent injections is prefered, it keeps our blood levels elevated sufficiently.

Clomid would elevate your SHBG, but you aren't expected to feel good on it. It makes sense to try though as you are young, a young man's endocrine system isn't fully developed in his early 20's.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me