Blood test results at 9.5 weeks on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mike9876

I just got my blood test results after being on TRT for 9.5 weeks. The only thing that isn't in the normal range is estradiol. Pre-TRT my Estradiol was at 97, now its 226. So my question is, obviously I need to ad in an AI, but what dose should I start on?

Here are the results:

[FONT=&quot]
[h=3]DHT[/b]Dihydrotestosterone is a tissue metabolite of testosterone. DHT has the ability to bind to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) more than three times higher than testosterone. Elevated concentrations of DHT can be observed in men with male pattern baldness or Klinefelter's syndrome.
results history

[h=3]Testosterone 26 nmol/L[/b]Testosterone is an anabolic hormone responsible for bone and muscle strength, as well as mood, energy and sexual function.
results history

low <8.3

8.3-29

high >29

[h=3]Free Testosterone 670.7 pmol/L[/b]Most testosterone is strongly bound to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). This test measures the proportion of unbound testosterone which is available to the body's tissues.
results history

low <255

255-725

high >725

[h=3]Oestradiol 226 pmol/L[/b]The principle active form of oestrogen in the body which has roles in gynecomastia, water/fat retention and hormone balance.
results history

low <50

50-150

high >150

[h=3]SHBG 22 nmol/L[/b]Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) is a protein that binds tightly to testosterone and oestradiol. Changes in SHBG levels can affect the amount of hormone that is available to be used by the body's tissues.
results history

low <11

11-71

high >71

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[h=2]Iron Studies[/b]Your iron study test results are all within the normal range and show no sign of anaemia or iron overload.

[h=3]Ferritin 70 ug/L[/b]The ferritin concentration within the blood stream reflects the amount of iron stored in your body and is reduced in anaemia.
results history

low <30

30-300

high >300

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[h=2]Full Blood Count (detailed)[/b]Your blood counts are all within the normal range and show no evidence of anaemia or recent infection.

[h=3]Platelet Count 309 x10*9/L[/b]Responsible for blood clotting and healing. A high count can indicate a risk of thrombosis, whilst a low count can lead to easy bruising.
results history

low <150

150-400

high >400

[h=3]Red Blood Cell Count 4.5 x10*12/L[/b]Responsible for carrying oxygen around the body. A high count can increase the risk of heart attack or stroke, whilst a low count can mean your body isn’t getting the oxygen it needs.
results history

low <4.5

4.5-6.5

high >6.5

[h=3]Haemoglobin 142 g/L[/b]A good measure of your blood's ability to carry oxygen throughout your body. Elevated haemoglobin can be an indicator of lung disease, whilst a low result indicates anaemia.
results history

low <130

130-180

high >180

[h=3]Haematocrit 0.41[/b]A measure of the percentage of red blood cells in the total blood volume. Elevated haematocrit can increase the risk of heart attack or stroke.
results history

low <0.4

0.4-0.54

high >0.54

[h=3]MCV 92 fL[/b]Mean corpuscular volume (MCV) is a measure of the average size of the RBCs. The MCV is elevated when RBCs are larger than normal, eg in anaemia caused by vitamin B12 deficiency. When MCV is decreased, RBCs are smaller than normal as seen in iron deficiency anaemia.
results history

low <79

79-99

high >99

[h=3]MCH 32 pg[/b]Mean corpuscular haemoglobin (MCH) is a calculation of the average amount of oxygen-carrying haemoglobin inside a red blood cell. Large RBCs are large tend to have a higher MCH, while small red cells would have a lower value.
results history

low <27

27-34

high >34

[h=3]MCHC 347 g/L[/b]Mean corpuscular haemoglobin concentration (MCHC) is a calculation of the average concentration of haemoglobin inside a red cell. Decreased MCHC is seen in iron deficiency anaemia and thalassaemia.
results history

low <320

320-360

high >360

[h=3]White Blood Cell Count 6.0 x10*9/L[/b]Responsible for fighting infection. A high count can indicate recent infection and even stress, whilst a low count can result from vitamin deficiencies, liver disease and immune diseases.
results history

low <4

4-11

high >11

[h=3]Basophils 0.1 x10*9/L[/b]Basophils are a type of white blood cell. Basophils can increase in cases of leukaemia, long-standing inflammation and hypersensitivity to food.
results history
<0.2

high >0.2

[h=3]Eosinophils 0.2 x10*9/L[/b]A type of white blood cell. Can increase in response to allergic disorders, inflammation of the skin and parasitic infections. They can also occur in response to some infections or to various bone marrow malignancies.
results history
<0.7

high >0.7

[h=3]Monocytes 0.6 x10*9/L[/b]A type of white blood cell. Can increase in response to infection as well as inflammatory disorders, and occasionally with some types of leukaemias. Decreased monocyte levels can indicate bone marrow injury or failure and some forms of leukaemia.
results history

low <0.2

0.2-1

high >1

[h=3]Lymphocytes 1.7 x10*9/L[/b]A type of white blood cell. Can increase with bacterial or viral infection, leukaemia, lymphoma, radiation therapy or acute illness. Decreased lymphocyte levels are common in later life but can also indicate steroid medication, stress, lupus and HIV infection.
results history

low <1

1-4

high >4

[h=3]Neutrophils 3.4 x10*9/L[/b]A type of white blood cell. Can increase in response to bacterial infection, inflammatory disease, steroid medication, or more rarely leukaemia. Decreased neutrophil levels may be the result of severe infection or other conditions.
results history

low <2

2-7.5

high >7.5

[h=3]RDW 14.5 %[/b]Red cell distribution width (RDW) is a calculation of the variation in the size of your RBCs. In some anaemias, such as pernicious anaemia (due to vitamin B12 deficiency), the amount of variation in RBC size causes an increase in the RDW.
results history

low <10

10-17

high >17

[/FONT]

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Can you remind us of your protocol's details? You're an Australian, the sensitive estradiol test is unavailable - what symptoms are you having (if any) related to elevated e2? And, most importantly, how do you feel?

Mike9876

Yes I'm in Australia and we don't have the sensitive test. My protocol is 30mg EOD Test Cyp which equates to 105mg per week. I'm not on HCG, AI or anything else. My symptoms I would say are much lower libido than a few weeks ago, like almost no libido, Energy that is not as high as previously, that's about it.

Mike9876

So can anyone recommend if and what dosage of AI I should be taking? I have 1mg Anastrazole tabs here. I'm assuming I do need to start an AI as my estradiol is way above the normal range. If anyone can give me some advice on this I'd be very appreciative.

M

MarkM

It's really hard to tell where your estradiol is because it isn't the sensitive test. It can vary a great deal even if your non-sensitive estradiol is high. For example, my non-sensitive estradiol is 91 and my estradiol sensitive is 35 and therefore I am not on an AI. That is a pretty big difference.

However with your non-sensitive being 76 points over the upper limit I would say your estradiol sensitive will be high as well.

If it were me, I would take a low dose of anastrozole, no more than 0.25 mg, that is 1/4 of that 1 mg pill you have. Use a pill splitter and split that 1 mg pill in half. Take one of the halves, and use a razor blade and slowly cut the halve into half to get a quarter. Pill splitters do not work well once you cut the 1 mg in half. I would take 0.25 mg twice a week. See how that makes you feel. Don't go over board because you do not want to crash your estradiol. It is far better to bring it down slowly than to crash it and then have to bring it up. Much easier to bring down than bring up.

There is a process of which you can dissolve a 1 mg anastrozole in vodka which some on the forum use. By doing this you can dose it in more precise quantities such as low as 0.10 mg. I don;t know the exact process but if you search the forum I'm you will find it.

Mike9876

Thanks very much Mark. I will start with 0.25mg twice per week and see how I feel. I will also do some searching on the dissolving method as well.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me