Did anyone who started TRT have a decent libido before hand?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Im waiting on my lab work to come back before scheduling my consult with Defy. I randomly went to a different T clinic and I was told my testosterone is 265 ng/ml at 30 years of age.

Here’s the thing though: I feel depressed, I feel like a shell of my former 20yr old self, no motivation, BUT I still masturbate at least 4 times per week and ejaculate. Eventhough this is the case, I rarely (3 times per month MAX) have sex with my GF.

A lot of people talk about ED, low libido, etc who cannot get an erection at all. I’m wondering if people who are not experiencing those symptoms as harshly would be good candidates, as myself?

My convo with Dr. Saya will be interesting.

If more info is needed I will answer any and all questions. Thank you!

Ps, tomorrow I will receiving “Testosterone: A Mans Guide” as I feel like most these questions may be answered, but this has been bugging me as I cannot find an answer no matter how many searches I do.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

It was so long ago I really don't remember if I had any libido or not. I was just so tired all the time. I thought it was work related because I was traveling 45 weeks out of the year, working 6 days a week, 12 hours a day and just wore out all the time. In essence I probably had no libido at all and had I had any I would have been too tired to act on it. It was probably good that I traveled so much and wasn't home much.

It was like this for years and I finally said to myself, "Mark, you have got to find out what is wrong with you!" I saw a GP, Endocrinologist, and Oncologist and it basically boiled down to the fact that my Total Testosterone was 64 ng/dl and my Free Testosterone was 2.3 pg/ml. I remember that day in the doctor's office when he was going over the results of all my labs. When he got down to the testosterone results he looked at me and said, "Son, do you still have a pecker down there?"

That was back in 2005 and today it is so much different. So, long answer to your question but the answer for me was "no".

CoastWatcher

I am far older than you are, but I could masturbate, with effort, when I was hypogonadal. Sex, however, with a real live human being...no libido, no erectile function. But there was light at the end of the tunnel for me (and reason to hope for you). TRT has been a success, a complete win. But, remember: this is a marathon you've entered. Dialing-in takes time, patience, and perspective. All of us are different. You're consulting a good doctor.

Kirk001

...testosterone is 265 ng/ml at 30 years of age... I feel depressed ... BUT I still masturbate at least 4 times per week... I rarely (3 times per month MAX) have sex with my GF.

I don't think this makes you any less of a candidate for treatment. Besides, to me, the thing that determines your libido is your desire to have real sex, not your desire for masturbation.

I would say that I have a low libido, and yet still masturbating 3 times per week would be normal for me. I think if I had a high libido, I would have more desire to go out and pursue actual sex with actual females. Hoping TRT will help with that.

I don't think this makes you any less of a candidate for treatment. Besides, to me, the thing that determines your libido is your desire to have real sex, not your desire for masturbation.

I would say that I have a low libido, and yet still masturbating 3 times per week would be normal for me. I think if I had a high libido, I would have more desire to go out and pursue actual sex with actual females. Hoping TRT will help with that.

Agree with this. Too many guys gauge their libido from masturbation, not desire for a real partner. I don't count it that way. As for me, sex was 3 to 4 times per month prior, partly me, partly my wife's desire too. After TRT, sex is 3 to 4 times per week. My libido is up, but my wife's desire is as well, probably because of me. At 64 and 62 we are having the best, most satisfying sex of our lives. I'd think that sex with a partner is the best barometer of libido.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me