Lack of ejaculation

Buy Lab Tests Online

Butch

I have been on HRT for 12 years. 200 mg/ml testosterone cypronate Twice weekly 1/2 cc. Over time I lost about 30% of my testicle size and they have gotten much softer. Started HCG about 5 years ago and regained my size and firmness. Approx 2 years ago I began to notice a very dimminished ejaculate ( cum ). It is now non existent even with HCG at 300 iu three days a week EOD. On occastion with edgeing I will get alittle precum but not consistant. Is there any way to restore ejaculation ? I orgasum but do not ejaculate. I've gone to a urolgist but all he did was lecuture me on how bad it was to be on HRT. Quit going to him!!! Should I try clomid or find another urologist my internist says it's just a side effect of HRT. I realize this is probably not health threating but psycologicaly I sure would like to ejaculate again.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I have been on HRT for 12 years. 200 mg/ml testosterone cypronate Twice weekly 1/2 cc. Over time I lost about 30% of my testicle size and they have gotten much softer. Started HCG about 5 years ago and regained my size and firmness. Approx 2 years ago I began to notice a very dimminished ejaculate ( cum ). It is now non existent even with HCG at 300 iu three days a week EOD. On occastion with edgeing I will get alittle precum but not consistant. Is there any way to restore ejaculation ? I orgasum but do not ejaculate. I've gone to a urolgist but all he did was lecuture me on how bad it was to be on HRT. Quit going to him!!! Should I try clomid or find another urologist my internist says it's just a side effect of HRT. I realize this is probably not health threating but psycologicaly I sure would like to ejaculate again.
Are you taking Tamsuloson/Flomax? Retrograde ejaculation, in which all ejaculate empties into the bladder rather than being emitted it common for men on that drug (used to control bph).

Butch

Lack of Ejaculation

Are you taking Tamsuloson/Flomax? Retrograde ejaculation, in which all ejaculate empties into the bladder rather than being emitted it common for men on that drug (used to control bph).
No I am not on any meds for enlarged prostrate. That is one reason I think it may be a medical/physical problem.

S1W

Butch,

I have only been on TRT for about 9 months and definitely notice way less ejaculate.

At 12 years in it seems that you have been on TRT for longer than a lot of members. Other than ejaculate, are things still going well for you overall with TRT?

CoastWatcher

We've heard from Dr. Saya and Dr. Rotman, the urologist, that almost all men on TRT experience a decreased ejaculate load. My urologist has said that some of his TRT patients (someone else manages my TRT-oriented issues) develop retrograde ejaculation even in the absence of tamsulosin. You can orgasm?

Butch

Thank you Vince,Coastwatcher and S1W for replies. Yes,I still orgasm or atleast the feeling of. I get the contractions, penile pumping and then the overall relaxed feeling followed by the loss of my erection. I call that an orgasm. But no ejaculate. I don't believe it is retrograde ejaculation but no ejaculation caused by no nerve stimulation to produce sperm. I failed to mention that I also take 40mg of oxycodone a day for a degenerative spine condition. This is down from 80mgs per day prior to an implanted medical device that reduces nerve pain. The other side effects of TRT therapy that I have experienced are high hematocrit, thinning hair ( menoxodil helps ) and testecular shrinkage ( HCG helps ). I take asparin and fish oil to keep my blood fluid. The Red Cross quit taking blood because of the hematocrit count. My testosterone is always 800 to 1100 when checked. Other than that things are great. Libido and sex drive are high and my wife and I have sex 2 to 3 times a week. By the way I am 63 years young and are more active than some 30 to 40 year olds. But I really miss ejaculating. Embarrassing when she asks did you finnish. She is a lovely wife but very naive.

Systemlord

Oxycodone is your problem and is linked to ED in men who use oxycodone long term, ejeculation problems are common while taking this medication. The oxycodone is desensitizing the nerves in your body to reduce pain, unfortunately it's also has a negative effects on other systems as well.

Last edited:
Oxycodone is your problem and is linked to ED in men who use oxycodone long term, ejeculation problems are common while taking this medication. The oxycodone is desensitizing the nerves in your body to reduce pain, unfortunately it's also has a negative effects on other systems as well.

Yes to this. You also may want to attempt to cut down the oxycodone further by trying CBD. It may help with the ejaculation.

I'm 64, and with my wife 30 years. If she was naive I think I'd like it. Long time since I talked her into anything...

Butch

Thanks for the replies. What is CBD ? Cannabis ? She is naive and have tried talking her into many things to no avail. LOL

Butch

I don't know if I could reduce the oxycodone to lower levels. My pain is constant with variable intensity dependent on activity level. And believe me I test those boundries as much as I can. Anyone living with chronic pain should stay as active as possible. It's much better for you than living a sedenary life style

Systemlord

Thanks for the replies. What is CBD ? Cannabis ? She is naive and have tried talking her into many things to no avail. LOL

CBD or cannabis is a compound that has significant medical benefits, but does not make people feel "stoned" and may help with chronic pain without the high effect in the brain, in other words you feel normal with little to no pain. It would be a healthier option, the oxycodone has more long term health consequences.

Butch

Argus, I don't remember the medical terms but in layman speak I have degenerative disk desiese. The disks from S1 to L4 are completly gone which has caused bone on bone ( vertabre ) in my spine which has progressed to pinched nerves ( stenosis ?? ), arthritis and curved spine. This is the lower back. During the operation for the implant the doctor said I now have it in T1,2 and 3 mid back. They installed two wires on either side of my spine from just below ny neck down to my tail bone connected to a unit that has to be recharged in my right buttock. Reletivly new process that doesn't attack the pain signal at the nerve but changes the way the brain interpets the nerve signal. The doc says that it may utimately re-educate the brain to ignore the pain signal completly and they could remove the unit. Scary stuff but it has cut my pain level by 70 to 75% if I am careful not to do anything stupid. But I am an active person more than most guys my age or younger so I suffer a little while and take pain meds ( oxycodone ). Better than sitting on my butt watching life go bye.

Argus

Yikes, that doesn't sound fun at all. There are doctors called AMIT practitioners who can help your muscles compensate somewhat for the instability this causes in your spine and possibly reduce the pain. A few people I know with herniated discs and sciatica have been helped with it if you wanted to check it out. Not sure if they're in your area, but you can find a list of practitioners at amitmethod.com/licensed-practitioners

hayesd601

Agmatine

I use Agmatine to help take the edge off the pain. 1g am/pm. can usually skip the oxy except on days with lots of walking (neuropathy).

I don't know if I could reduce the oxycodone to lower levels. My pain is constant with variable intensity dependent on activity level. And believe me I test those boundries as much as I can. Anyone living with chronic pain should stay as active as possible. It's much better for you than living a sedenary life style

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me