Low free testosterone, low LH, low cholesterol, high cortisol, high ACTH

Buy Lab Tests Online

pgzr01

Hello everyone!
I'm 26 years old and I'm from Italy, I'm 185 cm (6'1"), 75 kg (165 pounds). I used to be more heavy, last year I was 180 pounds, but I had (and still have sometimes) some issues mainly with my digestive system and my thyroid (probably iodine deficiency, now I'm taking it and I feel better), and I also decided to radically change my diet. Now I carry less muscles but also less fat. I decided to take a blood work for my testosterone, and my free testosterone result was not very good, so my andrologist, who found that I suffer from second grade varicocele, decided that I had to do other exams and so I did.

Hormones:

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Total Testosterone: 3,23 ng/ml (from 1,65 to 7,53)[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Free Testosterone: 18,20 pg/ml (from 27,30 to 69,30)[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]T.S.H.: 2,74 u IU/ml (from 0,20 to 4,78)[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]FT3: 2,33 pg/ml (from 2,10 to 4,20)[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]FT4: 0,90 ng/dl (from 0,60 to 2,00)
F.S.H.: 2,80 mUI/ml (from 1,37 to 13,58)
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]L.H.: 1,30 mU/ml (from 1,14 to 8,75)[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]17-Beta Estradiol: 20,7 pg/ml (max. 39,8)[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Prolactin: 13,00 ng/ml (from 2,1 to 17,7)

Semen Analysis:

Semen volum: 4,2 mL (> 1,5)
Sperm concentration: 25 (>15)
Total motility: 40% (>40)
Progressive motility: 20% (>32)
Non-progressive motility: 20% (<18)
pH: 8,0
Sperm normal morphology: 10% (>4)

These are other values from other blood tests:

[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Cortisol: 22,12 ug/ml (from 4,30 to 22,40)[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]ACTH: 57,8 (from 0,0 to 46)[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]IGF1: 219,9 ng/ml

[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Total Cholesterol: 92 mg/dL
HDL: 37 mg/dL
Triglycerides: 49 mg/dL
Blood platelets: 105 (from 150 to 450)

So: my andrologist wants me to take Testosterone and not operate the varicocele. An endocrinologist said that I shouldn't do anything for the moment. Another endo said that I should take Clomid. Tomorrow I'm going to see another endo.
I really don't know what to do. Could my pituitary gland have a problem? Or the liver? Or the thyroid?
One final thing: my bones are really, really thin. My hands are lean, my mum has bigger hands than me (not longer) and she is pretty thin, and my dad has big hands. I'm going to the gym, and I used to carry some muscles (right now less muscles but still a bit muscolar) but always had abdominal fat, even when I was 57 kg 8 years ago, no matter how I managed my diet.
I'm searching for any type of advice, so feel free to ask any other information.

Thanks to everyone, have a good day.

[/FONT]

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

You said you're taking iodine for thyroid symptoms (your numbers seem to indicate that there's an issue there as well).
Are these labs before you started iodine or after?
Are you taking anything else (prescription) for your thyroid at the moment?

pgzr01

You said you're taking iodine for thyroid symptoms (your numbers seem to indicate that there's an issue there as well).
Are these labs before you started iodine or after?
Are you taking anything else (prescription) for your thyroid at the moment?

Hi Sean Mosher,
these values were taken after only one and a half week of taking a nascent iodine supplement.
I did it by myself to be honest, cause all doctors said that the values were OK for them.
I don't think I have an Hashimoto's disease that can be worsen by iodine, but who knows. Unfortunately, there's no blood work here that can test iodine in your body.
I'm taking iodine cause after switching to a plant based diet one and a half year ago I noticed (late) that I don't have too much of it in my diet.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me