Just Had To Join!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ezskanken

Hey everybody! Recently started looking for answers to my question, and a majority of the threads I ended up reading through were from this site. So I figured I join up and learn what I can.

The question I have is , “what can I do to improve my sperm count/quality?” Through reading it looks like FSH is a solid bet. But here’s my problem...

My wife is AD AF and I am a stay at home father with 5 kids. I am 35 y/o and recently self prescribed myself testosterone after failed attempt with the doctor. Low T was sucking the life out of me, and my family was the one who was suffering. My wife and I were on the verge of divorce it got so bad. After test of 288ng/dL, 325ng/dL, and 326ng/dL doc said I was with in range and did not want to put me on TRT.

I placed myself on TRT at 100mg Test C E5D and my AI is 7.5mg Aromasin (research) EOD. I will get labs done to see where this is putting me. I have base line labs dating back 7 years ago, and even then my results weren’t all that spectacular. All I want to be is in the upper range of normal. 6 pins in and everything is so much better in and out of the house.

Reason for FSH is wanting another child. Guess TRT made that much of a difference lol, but I don’t want to come off and crash or go through PCT. knowing my history the last 2 kids were “hard”. I went to see an Endo, got sperm analysis, and blood work. Wife threw me on a bunch of vitamins (lol) to help.

With that said I understand FSH is a prescribed med, is there anybody out there who’s had success with an online doc or supplemented their FSH elsewhere with luck?

Thank you!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

Welcome to the forum!

It's a shame doctors, such as yours, won't treat symptoms!

Do you have recent lab work to share with us so we can provide the pest possible input for you? Your protocol of 100 mg every 5 days may or may not be your best injection schedule depending on what your SHBG is. Can you share that with us? Am I reading your post right that you are on 7.5 mg of Aromasin every other day (EOD)? Aromasin is what is considered a suicide inhibitor, much stronger than anastrozole. One must be extremely careful with Aromasin. Where does your estradiol sitting? if you have pinned 6 times, once each 5 days, that means you have been injecting T for 30 days. With 7.5 mg of Aromasin, EOD, say 15 doses at that level.....you probably have zero estradiol. Did you say that you were feeling good now?

Please post labs so we can better help you.

Ezskanken

Welcome to the forum!

It's a shame doctors, such as yours, won't treat symptoms!

Do you have recent lab work to share with us so we can provide the pest possible input for you? Your protocol of 100 mg every 5 days may or may not be your best injection schedule depending on what your SHBG is. Can you share that with us? Am I reading your post right that you are on 7.5 mg of Aromasin every other day (EOD)? Aromasin is what is considered a suicide inhibitor, much stronger than anastrozole. One must be extremely careful with Aromasin. Where does your estradiol sitting? if you have pinned 6 times, once each 5 days, that means you have been injecting T for 30 days. With 7.5 mg of Aromasin, EOD, say 15 doses at that level.....you probably have zero estradiol. Did you say that you were feeling good now?

Please post labs so we can better help you.

I will pull my labs out later tonight after I put the kids down. Yes aromasin is my AI of choice, it has never let me down. I never had to take an AI before, labs always showed that, but in the last couple of years labs tell me I need to now, and aromasin brings E2 back quickly.

Yes I feel great! Mental clarity, well being, mood, and energy are all up. Gym is fun again, where as before it was just to get out of the house. I need to schedule a lab draw soon (PrivateMDLabs) as I want to know where I’m sitting and decrease or increase according to labs.

M

MarkM

If you are having lab work done you should check out DiscountedLabs.com. You're not likely to find less expensive labs anywhere. Many on the forum use them, I do, and they are great to work with.

https://www.discountedlabs.com/

I'm glad to hear that you are doing well taking so much aromasin. I don't think many could take that much and still do well, but this is TRT we are talking about so nothing surprises me. We are all different.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me