EOD Injections - Blood Draw Timing

Buy Lab Tests Online

S1W

For those of you doing/that have done EOD T. Cyp. injections: I know that there is little variation between days on an EOD protocol, but I would imagine for lower SHBG guys there would still be some variation.

Can any of you on an EOD protocol who have done blood draws both on injection day and on your off day comment on which one was the trough for you, and what (roughly) your SHBG was at the time?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ratbag

SHBG is different for everyone. But the trough is the trough. Meaning that labs are always taken just before your scheduled shot.

Systemlord

SHBG can become elevated within 24 hours of a workout, then you have technician lab skill that determines whether the reading will fluctuate 100-200 points.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
On an EOD injection protocol your serum concentration levels are so damn stable it makes no difference whatsoever when you're pulled...none.

krm

Following up on this slightly older thread because I was about to post the same question;
I'm still a bit confused here.

If you look at studies that talk about testosterone pharmacokinetics, e.g. this one, most of them show a peak at the day after injection.

With an e2d protocol, my "trough" (2nd day) would actually be my "peak" (the day after injection), so wouldn't it better to draw blood later on the day of injection?

I see the "stable levels" argument to a certain extent, but looking at my calc, my peak/trough difference is still around 20%, so I assume that DOES make a difference?

Vince

Super Moderator
Following up on this slightly older thread because I was about to post the same question;
I'm still a bit confused here.

If you look at studies that talk about testosterone pharmacokinetics, e.g. this one, most of them show a peak at the day after injection.

With an e2d protocol, my "trough" (2nd day) would actually be my "peak" (the day after injection), so wouldn't it better to draw blood later on the day of injection?

I see the "stable levels" argument to a certain extent, but looking at my calc, my peak/trough difference is still around 20%, so I assume that DOES make a difference?
Testosterone levels will peak 24-48 hrs post injection and I would say peak is closer to 24 hrs.
So I would still think 48 hours after last injection, right before you inject still would be the best.

SHBG is different for everyone. But the trough is the trough. Meaning that labs are always taken just before your scheduled shot.

This is the only good post in the thread. It's factual and can't be refuted.
On an EOD injection protocol your serum concentration levels are so damn stable it makes no difference whatsoever when you're pulled...none.
And this is about as wrong as it can be.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me