Labs for female

Buy Lab Tests Online

cheters23

Hello everyone I told my girlfriend to go to her doctor and have them run Thyroid labs for her, but her doctor refused. She was having all the symptoms of hypothyroidism, so because her doctor refused to order thyroid test I went ahead and order some online for her and these are the results. I am assuming thyroid numbers are same for female and male? Anyone care to chime in what is going on?

Attachments

• results.pdf
    6.6 KB · Views: 94
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

It's amazing to me that a doctor would refuse to run thyroid test when a patient expresses symptoms. It looks like you ran all the appropriate tests for a full thyroid panel.

There is definitely an issue with her thyroid not being optimal. The Free T 4 is lowish at 1.11 and should be above 1.4. Free T3 at 2.5 is pretty low, although in range, and you'd like it around 3.5 or higher. The Reverse T3 at 17.1 is too high. Typically you'd like to see it below 15 and you want a Free T3:Reverse T3 Ratio greater than 20, hers is sitting at 14.6. The TPO and ATA antibodies are too high, especially the ATA (Thyroglobulin Antibody) at 3.5.

Need to find her a different doctor that will treat her needs much better than the one she is seeing.

Systemlord

You can have thyroid numbers in ranges and still have hypothyroidism symptoms, but don't expect insurance companies to foot the bill when scoring in ranges. You may need to go private and pay for thyroid treatment out of pocket. Insurance companies love to come up with schemes into not having to fork out any money for those who buy insurance, they are always looking for a way to deny treatment. Thyroglobulin Antibody is high and is probably attacking the thyroid gland, this is an autoimmune diseases and it doesn't sound like the current doctor is going to take action.

Free T3 is the most potent free thyroid hormone and needs to be midrange or high normal of the range to feel your best, it sets metabolic rates and speeds up very cell you the body including the brain, it also drives fat burning ability. Your GF thyroid isn't performing well, total thyroid hormone (T4) being produced is quite low and should be midrange.

https://www.restartmed.com/normal-thyroid-levels/

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching