Low dose naltrexone (ldn) - information

Buy Lab Tests Online

OMI100

I am doing some research on LDN and came across this organization that has to be the definitive site for valid and current information on the subject:
"The LDN Research Trust was founded in 2004 in the UK, although we help people around the world. The primary aim of the Trust is to initiate Clinical Trials of Low Dose Naltrexone for Autoimmune Diseases and Cancers"
https://www.ldnresearchtrust.org/about-the-ldn-research-trust
Was not sure what section to put this in, so if it needs to move, please move to correct area.
Suggest this be a sticky.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

OMI100

U.S. version of the "U.K. Trust":
"LDNscience[SUP]®[/SUP] is a public information project of the MedInsight[SUP]®[/SUP] Research Institute.
MedInsight[SUP]®[/SUP] Research Institute is a U.S./U.K. based non-profit organization established in 2006, that serves as a platform for researching and indexing available off-label (repurposed) treatments for cancer and chronic diseases. MedInsight employs a graph-oriented database to drive innovation in the field of drug repurposing.
Under the leadership of Moshe Rogosnitzky, a scientist and MedInsight's co-founder, LDNscience brings together research and information on Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) and its application in the treatment of chronic and serious diseases.
We collaborate with LDN researchers to bring current information about clinical trials and research to patients, the general public and professional community.
Click on Our People to learn more about the people behind the great work at LDNscience."
https://www.ldnscience.org/

LTChris

I was looking into getting over seas without a prescription. But I am getting some mixed information as to weather or not it will show up on a urine analysis as an opiate. Big concern for me because of my employment. Not sure if anyone ran across any information on this. Otherwise I will have to get a prescription to obtain just in case.

OMI100

1. If you could get a script for the 50mg tabs you can mix your own LDN and you would be covered under the script.
2. E-mail the U.K. Trust and ask them. Clearly someone there should be able to answer that question.
Others may have additional ideas.

Ronnny

I've been on LDN for close to 20 yrs. Just due to my fibromyalgia. It's amazing stuff. I mix my own, in that context it's pretty cheap. I get Naltima from ReliableRx.

Can you tell how do you make your own ? How much water to mix with 50mg tablets? I think 1mg to 4.5mg is considered as low dose .

davidrn

I also have been taking LDN for greater than a decade. I use either a new (unopened) 500ml bottle of water (or Zero filtered water and place it in a canning jar). I add one (1) 50 mg tab of Naltrexone, and gently stir it. (dissolves quickly)That creates a 10ml = 1 mg dosage. I take 4mg QHS (every night) and that means I take 40ml.
With the whole opiod issue, the insurance companies don't charge for Naltrexone any longer (at least mine doesn't, used to have a copay) my MD gives me script for a 30 day supply, that last more than 6 months. I use 3 tabs a month.(even paying cash isn't unreasonable, retail is about $5 tab)

I've been on LDN for close to 20 yrs. Just due to my fibromyalgia. It's amazing stuff. I mix my own, in that context it's pretty cheap. I get Naltima from ReliableRx.
1. If you could get a script for the 50mg tabs you can mix your own LDN and you would be covered under the script.
2. E-mail the U.K. Trust and ask them. Clearly someone there should be able to answer that question.
Others may have additional ideas.
Can you tell how do you make your own ? How much water to mix with 50mg tablets? I think 1mg to 4.5mg is considered as low dose .

rafapark

Glad I found this thread. My Functional Doctor is precribing LDN to optimize my Thyroid but I have not been able to find any evidence that LDN will be helpful for that. It seems like amazing stuff for your immune system and I am tempted to take it anyway for that reason. Is anybody taking LDN and Armour Thyroid at the same time?

davidrn

I take both products, and an anti immune drug Embrel. My son see's a top functional MD in NYC (he has connections in the sports world, and got a Dr Oz MD as his PCP) he has Hashimotos , and takes LDN for that, he does not take any thyroid drugs however, it is just his labs are fairly high. I agree, what can hurt taking/trying LDN, the side effects are maybe, interesting dreams, not nightmares. The effects can be very positive.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me