Love handles gone first 2 wks trt now they are back

Buy Lab Tests Online

sebco

Hi all,

I've been in TRT for almost a year. I've accumulated fat around my love handles, but I was remembering when I start TRT my love handles were gone within a week or two. Then after they put me in anastrosole as a I was getting high estrogen sympthoms my love handles came back :(

When I started TRT I was around 12-13% body fat, and in the first two weeks I saw a crazy change. I kept gaining weight and losing fat. Probably the honeymoon effect that I've read about.

Now I am back to having my lovely love handles and struggling to burn them out. Any similar experiences? what did you do about it?

Best,

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

We can only guess as to the cause without labs, maybe your protocol is wrong for you. Please provide details about your TRT protocol.

Do you drink alcohol?

Have you change eating habits or eat past 6pm?

I have battled this for years. I believe that much of this is genetic. Some of us just carry more fat in that area and it is almost impossible to get it to disappear, and when it does even that is temporary. I have to get down to about 80% body fat, a number I have not been at in years, in order to get it to disappear. What I do is each summer I try to drop some body fat in order to look a little better. This year I got down to 10% for the first time in years, but it is still there. Here's a picture of me. Even at this level you can see that it is still festering on the sides. Can't quite get rid of it , You can only get a temporary cease fire.

Attachments

• 8705ACF6-3518-4F65-B190-101C904312BB.jpg
    8705ACF6-3518-4F65-B190-101C904312BB.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 561

Vince

Super Moderator
For losing weight the number one thing to do is eating a proper diet. For me it's following a healthy low carb diet. It doesn't matter how much you exercise or workout you do, if you have a crappy diet you're going to get fat.

Systemlord

Also you may consider peptides, it will increase your natural production of growth hormones to levels you had in your late teens, Peptides tell your pituitary gland to increase its own production and it will improve sleep, build muscle, burn fat and increase metabolism and improve your skin. The pituitary gland has a ceiling effect that prevents HGH levels from getting out of control.

For losing weight the number one thing to do is eating a proper diet. For me it's following a healthy low carb diet. It doesn't matter how much you exercise or workout you do, if you have a crappy diet you're going to get fat.

This is different than losing weight. I'm 10 % in that picture and if I relax and turn around, it's there. Diet is always clean. Some guys just got it.

Gman86

Also you may consider peptides, it will increase your natural production of growth hormones to levels you had in your late teens, Peptides tell your pituitary gland to increase its own production and it will improve sleep, build muscle, burn fat and increase metabolism and improve your skin. The pituitary gland has a ceiling effect that prevents HGH levels from getting out of control.

Ya peptides definitely work. I was using GHRP 2 mixed with GHRP 6. All in one vial. Definitely kept me lean while changing nothing in my diet. Maybe preserved muscle too. Not sure if I gained any muscle on it. If I did it was minimal. Only reason I discontinued it was the price. Sooo expensive.

Systemlord, are you talking about any peptides in particular, or just peptides in general? And any peptides you know of that won’t break the bank? MK-677 is the only one I can think of. Do you have any experience with that one?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me