T Cream for Scrotal Application - What is the best strength cream to use?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Joej85

I have been recently prescribed and using testosterone cream on my scrotum to improve libido.

After using it for a week, I have noticed some improvement in libido, ed, etc. I have been applying one click of a Topi-Click 5% testosterone cream (50mg/g) on my scrotum twice a day. The boost that I get seems to dissipate within a few hours so I am considering applying more than twice a day...but I don't want to go too far, as I know more isn't always better.

I need to order more T cream soon and I was wondering if a stronger cream, 10% or even 20% might be better, allowing me to only apply the cream once per day and since the cream is the same price, regardless of strength, be cheaper in the long run.

My real question - For those that use T cream on their scrotum to improve DHT/libido, what strength cream do you use and how much/how often do you apply?

Thanks

Joe

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
A stronger cream is only going to make the up and then down part larger. I use cream and I'm prescribed two clicks but I do it 1 in the AM and then again PM. You can kind of work that however you like to but you need to pull labs to really see what's up. Pro Tip: apply the cream two hours before you have your blood drawn. With me 24hrs later I'm back to baseline DHT levels so applying it before hand is necessary to see how high your DHT is going and to know if you need to dose it up or down. Knowing what someone else is using is really of no use to you.

Joej85

Vince/Coasteatcher

Thanks for the replies. I was reading about this on the peak testosterone website and they were describing a person who was able to keep dht in the range he wanted with only one application of cream per week. That's why I was wondering if a stronger cream would mean less often applications.

Vince- what you suggest is that the effect is much shorter lived than a week which makes sense and matches my experience better.

I may try getting some 10% cream and trying once per day application.

I'm working with defy and they are checking my dht levels.

I'm just happy that this seems to be helping libido a bit.

Z

Zibernet

A stronger cream is only going to make the up and then down part larger. I use cream and I'm prescribed two clicks but I do it 1 in the AM and then again PM. You can kind of work that however you like to but you need to pull labs to really see what's up. Pro Tip: apply the cream two hours before you have your blood drawn. With me 24hrs later I'm back to baseline DHT levels so applying it before hand is necessary to see how high your DHT is going and to know if you need to dose it up or down. Knowing what someone else is using is really of no use to you.

Logic dictates that you want to see where your trough is at, not your peak.
The whole point of TRT is that you don't go back to your pre TRT levels at any point in time, so you want your trough to be higher than "baseline".

DixieWrecked

Logic dictates that you want to see where your trough is at, not your peak.
The whole point of TRT is that you don't go back to your pre TRT levels at any point in time, so you want your trough to be higher than "baseline".
You are replying to a 3 year old post from a banned member.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me