Hidden Benefits of Being on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

masfield

Is it the same if you masturbate, very difficult to cum?

I don't have any advice, but it could be physiological or psychological, determining that would be the first step.

i can come via masturbation but it always takes a long time and is always lackluster. most recent wrinkle is that i go semi-soft a while before the O arrives but once I'm right on top of the O, i'm fully hard again.

i am taking a small amount of zoloft and i'm sure that doesn't help. but i've gone off it at times to see what happens and nothing is different. i've asked urologists and gp's about it and all i get are shrugs. they seem to think i should happy just to get a hard on at my age, forget about orgasms.
it's very frustrating, not only for me but also for the women i've been with, all of whom love to see and/or feel their man come and kinda think they're being short changed if he doesn't, at least after a few dozen times of trying.

i can come via masturbation but it always takes a long time and is always lackluster. most recent wrinkle is that i go semi-soft a while before the O arrives but once I'm right on top of the O, i'm fully hard again.

i am taking a small amount of zoloft and i'm sure that doesn't help. but i've gone off it at times to see what happens and nothing is different. i've asked urologists and gp's about it and all i get are shrugs. they seem to think i should happy just to get a hard on at my age, forget about orgasms.
it's very frustrating, not only for me but also for the women i've been with, all of whom love to see and/or feel their man come and kinda think they're being short changed if he doesn't, at least after a few dozen times of trying.
Have you checked your E2? I had sensitivity issues with low E2 (14pg/mL) and had the same symptoms (weak erections and difficult to climax).

Scott Myslinski

Reduced chance of over-training and eliminated need to worry about affect of sleep or diet or anything else on T levels. I think this is a very underrated benefit. Also, the sense of control over one's future.

Can you elaborate on this one please? Do you mean that if you’re on TRT (vs natural testosterone) your levels don’t change if you lose sleep like they normally would?

Thanks!

lexer

When you talk about more women paying attention to you whike you are on TRT , it is due to the following.
1) more muscular, especially broader shoulders. Woman are attracted to that BIG TIME !!!
2) more outgoing, more confident, more adventurous. Higher T levels do that.
3) you carry yourself differently, you send signals that are are available.
4) your face and overall body is more attractive, more masculine and females love that. That said, go too high on T and your face can look ugly.
5) you look healthy. Woman like that. They want someone who looks strong that can take care of them.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me