Hidden Benefits of Being on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

WhatSayYou89

All of the regular pros & cons of being on trt are always discussed, but what about benefits that most people don’t notice?

For example, what if the regular trt blood work that you get done could help draw attention to something health wise that you might not of recognized until it’s to late?

Like maybe you get a elevated white blood cells result on your regular trt lab work. I realize this can be a numerous amount of things. But what if this could help catch cancer in its early stages?

Just something I’ve been thinking about.

Any other things like this that anyone can think of?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nashtide

Increased attention from women. I can't put my finger on it, but I get a lot more smiles and chit chat from women everywhere I go since I started TRT.

WhatSayYou89

Increased attention from women. I can't put my finger on it, but I get a lot more smiles and chit chat from women everywhere I go since I started TRT.

Think it’s like from improved confidence or do you think women can sense it? Like pheromones type sense it? (Not sure if that’s a thing).

Guided_by_Voices

Reduced chance of over-training and eliminated need to worry about affect of sleep or diet or anything else on T levels. I think this is a very underrated benefit. Also, the sense of control over one's future.

Nashtide

Think it’s like from improved confidence or do you think women can sense it? Like pheromones type sense it? (Not sure if that’s a thing).
I don't believe its confidence as I've always had a pretty high confidence level. I can't really explain it but it happens all the time and it didn't prior to TRT. It's gotta be some sort of vibe I'm putting out. I don't really care, just enjoying it...

DragonBits

Maybe you are more horny and looking for any signs of attention? With low T, I know I just don't care as much about that issue.

Nashtide

Maybe you are more horny and looking for any signs of attention? With low T, I know I just don't care as much about that issue.
What does me being more horny have to do with random women smiling at me or striking up a conversation or other flirting rituals? I'm telling you, I'm not initiating the interactions. Just today I was shopping at publix, ordering some cold cuts and a much younger woman started asking me questions about my order. Then later that morning I went to the pool at my club and a young woman was there with her husband and young son. Every time I looked in her direction she gave me a big smile. When her husband took the baby in the water she started up a conversation about why I would choose to sit so close to so many young families. (The lap pool was holding a swim meet) but I digress. This all happened by 11:30am today and I didn't do anything to initiate either encounter. This did not happen to me 3 years ago.

DragonBits

What does me being more horny have to do with random women smiling at me or striking up a conversation or other flirting rituals? I'm telling you, I'm not initiating the interactions. Just today I was shopping at publix, ordering some cold cuts and a much younger woman started asking me questions about my order. Then later that morning I went to the pool at my club and a young woman was there with her husband and young son. Every time I looked in her direction she gave me a big smile. When her husband took the baby in the water she started up a conversation about why I would choose to sit so close to so many young families. (The lap pool was holding a swim meet) but I digress. This all happened by 11:30am today and I didn't do anything to initiate either encounter. This did not happen to me 3 years ago.

Well, I often talk to random strangers, when I have low T I tend to just think people are friendly and I tend not even notice "flirting rituals". But when my T is much higher, I look at that women with the cute butt in the health club, I look for "flirting signals. I assume by my looking more, women also notice my interest and respond.

And your body language can be a subtle signal and you might not even be aware of it.

I have been both on TRT, then off, then on again. So I started to notice the difference more.

My logical thought processing actually changes. What is weird to me, it doesn't seem based on my "emotions", but it is definitely different.

I make somewhat different choices depending on my T levels, and both times my choices seem based on logic. Like I would respond more quickly and enthusiastically to your example of the young lady.

It's more obvious when I was single since I would be looking to date.

You could just call it all your vibe is different .

Nashtide

Well, I often talk to random strangers, when I have low T I tend to just think people are friendly and I tend not even notice "flirting rituals". But when my T is much higher, I look at that women with the cute butt in the health club, I look for "flirting signals. I assume by my looking more, women also notice my interest and respond.

And your body language can be a subtle signal and you might not even be aware of it.

I have been both on TRT, then off, then on again. So I started to notice the difference more.

My logical thought processing actually changes. What is weird to me, it doesn't seem based on my "emotions", but it is definitely different.

I make somewhat different choices depending on my T levels, and both times my choices seem based on logic. Like I would respond more quickly and enthusiastically to your example of the young lady.

It's more obvious when I was single since I would be looking to date.

You could just call it all your vibe is different .
I'm really not sure what the cause is and I really don't care. Just an interesting phenomenon and a bonus of being on TRT.

nolefan

you are so right. dont know why but women can tell a guy with higher test levels. some type of animal insitince

nolefan

I was at the game in Atlanta last season when we broke your QB. Happened right in front of me. I knew he was hurt before he hit the turf. I hope your O line is better or your skinny QB is gonna get killed.

[FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Francois is recovering well. i hope he starts, dont like blackman. O line was Jimbos biggest failure at FSU. excited about the taggart era[/FONT]

masfield

Think it's like from improved confidence or do you think women can sense it? Like pheromones type sense it? (Not sure if that's a thing).

i'm 63. in a dead marriage, i went 19 years w/out sex and didn't care. later, i went another 3 or 4 and didn't care. then i started trt and, boy, did my life change. before, women didn't give me a second thought. after, they kinda went gaga. and these are women who are far out of my league. far. one of them (too short lived, sigh) went out with the most handsome older movie star in the world for a decade on and off. the others have been rich and poor and in between but all have been crazy attractive, super fun, deeply intelligent and ... nice. and i like nice. a few weeks ago, i was seeing four women, two on each coast, and driving myself crazy trying to keep everything straight, so now i'm down to one, just for sanity's sake.

nothing has changed about me except for trt. in fact, i have a progressive disease not unlike MS and no one seems to care. i'm wretchedly skinny and, just in general, i'm not very good looking at all. got rosacea and tons of other issues. oh, and i used to not even be able to talk to women. seriously.

i guess trt gave me a male confidence boost but, as other have suggested, i think there's something that can read in me than didn't exist before, something that overrides all my so-called problems.

now, my major issue is that i can't come hardly ever, no matter who i'm with. maybe 10 times in the past year. oh well, can't have everything.

DragonBits

i'm 63. in a dead marriage, i went 19 years w/out sex and didn't care. later, i went another 3 or 4 and didn't care. then i started trt and, boy, did my life change. before, women didn't give me a second thought. after, they kinda went gaga. and these are women who are far out of my league. far. one of them (too short lived, sigh) went out with the most handsome older movie star in the world for a decade on and off. the others have been rich and poor and in between but all have been crazy attractive, super fun, deeply intelligent and ... nice. and i like nice. a few weeks ago, i was seeing four women, two on each coast, and driving myself crazy trying to keep everything straight, so now i'm down to one, just for sanity's sake.

nothing has changed about me except for trt. in fact, i have a progressive disease not unlike MS and no one seems to care. i'm wretchedly skinny and, just in general, i'm not very good looking at all. got rosacea and tons of other issues. oh, and i used to not even be able to talk to women. seriously.

i guess trt gave me a male confidence boost but, as other have suggested, i think there's something that can read in me than didn't exist before, something that overrides all my so-called problems.

now, my major issue is that i can't come hardly ever, no matter who i'm with. maybe 10 times in the past year. oh well, can't have everything.

Is it the same if you masturbate, very difficult to cum?

I don't have any advice, but it could be physiological or psychological, determining that would be the first step.

Same thing has happened to me. I've been pretty blessed with females (6'4" former collegiate football player). I am married. I've had girls flirt with me my whole adult life, but the last 6 years that disappeared...lines up with my low T after a vasectomy. After starting TRT, it has returned.

All of the regular pros & cons of being on trt are always discussed, but what about benefits that most people don't notice?

For example, what if the regular trt blood work that you get done could help draw attention to something health wise that you might not of recognized until it's to late?

Like maybe you get a elevated white blood cells result on your regular trt lab work. I realize this can be a numerous amount of things. But what if this could help catch cancer in its early stages?

Just something I've been thinking about.

Any other things like this that anyone can think of?
I have had chronic back issues following a football injury. Two ruptured discs, congenital stenosis, etc. I've been holding off surgery until my son is in college (I coach his football team). Nothing worked except pain meds, but those are not a long-term solution.

I started TRT, and after about 6 months I noticed that I can get out of bed and stand straight up...doesn't take 10 minutes before I can walk normally. And now I have ZERO back pain. It's insane. I believe that I had osteopenia from low T, which has been recovering since TRT. Not sure, but not complaining!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me