Will one shot of 100 mgs shut me down ????

Buy Lab Tests Online

lexer

Guys, i just had T levels tested today and need to wait 7 days for results.
in the interim, could i inject 100 mgs without shutting down? I know it seems silly but i just want to feel if i get a big libido amd mood boost. Any time i ever injected, i noticed a huge libido increase in 2 days.
i dont want to get shut down because if my T levels are over 475, i am staying clean and hoping my T levels recover more. It would be a signal to me that my natural T levels are recovering. I have been clean for almost 8 months ( low dose T replacement).
The highest my natural T levels were 438. This was after years of using anabolic steroids. I have been off steroids for 15 years.
my energy is average and libido is a bit low but that may be due to some prostate issues and some eppididimytis that i had 6 years back and my testicle is still a little swollen. Perhaps if i get a good total and free T number, i will get a big psychological boost. If my levels are good, i will not resume T. I just want to see if i get that initial surge but i dont want to disrupt recovery if i am actually still recovering.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

How is a 100 mg injection of testosterone going to be a signal that your natural T levels are recovering? You state that if you have good levels of Total and Free T you will not resume T. Are you sure you want to be taking testosterone with the prostate and testicle issues you mention? Yes, I believe an exogenous dose of 100 mg will shut your HPTA down, at least for a period of time. I’d wait for the results and talk to your doctor first.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
in the interim, could i inject 100 mgs without shutting down? I know it seems silly but i just want to feel if i get a big libido amd mood boost. Any time i ever injected, i noticed a huge libido increase in 2 days.
i dont want to get shut down because if my T levels are over 475, i am staying clean and hoping my T levels recover more. It would be a signal to me that my natural T levels are recovering. I have been clean for almost 8 months ( low dose T replacement).
The highest my natural T levels were 438. This was after years of using anabolic steroids. I have been off steroids for 15 years.
my energy is average and libido is a bit low but that may be due to some prostate issues and some eppididimytis that i had 6 years back and my testicle is still a little swollen. Perhaps if i get a good total and free T number, i will get a big psychological boost. If my levels are good, i will not resume T. I just want to see if i get that initial surge but i dont want to disrupt recovery if i am actually still recovering.

I don't know if it's just late, a long week, too much heat lol, but I've read this several different times and it's not making any sense at all??

You got labs today .. It takes 7 days to get results ... You're staying "clean", I guess that means natural or call it endogenous (?), but at the same time it's with a low dose T replacement?? In the interim of your 7 day wait, you want to fit-in a 100mg injection?

Please don't take any of this wrong, I'm not bashing or anything, but just trying to understand. If you've been taking a "low dose" or any dose, you're HPTA is subject to being shutdown. IMO, if you're committed to having natural production, then be all-in. If your Test Serum & Free Test is sub optimal, and exogenous test will increase /enhance your mood, libido, well being, then go all-in with TRT with a qualified physician. It's really one or the other.

For the past 8 months, what is the dosage protocol of this low dose T replacement?

Vince

Super Moderator
If you inject 100mg of testosterone, it probably would make you feel great (honeymoon effect) but will hurt your recovery process. MY advice is don't do it.

madman

Super Moderator

Seeing that you have been off (low dose T replacement) for almost 8 months as you are trying to recover your natural (endogenous) testosterone levels than it would be a huge mistake to even try a 100mg shot of T just to try and experience a boost in your libido/mood.

Even though you just had blood work done and need to wait 7 days for the results just stick it out.

One shot of 100mg would not shut ones hpta down as it would take anywhere from 2-6 weeks of being on exogenous T for that to happen.

Just wait for the results and decide your next move from there.

I know it may be tempting to just do that one shot and seeing as you already had blood work done there is no way the results would be skewed if you decided to take the shot but really.....why bother!

Even if you did experience a boost in your libido/mood it will be short lived and temporary as that is expected when one first starts on exogenous T.

Say you took the 1 shot and experienced a boost in your libido/mood and than next week you find out your TT/FT levels are descent and you are going to continue staying natural.....than that 1 shot may tempt you into thinking trt will end up being the better choice.

Just wait it out as you have already been off trt for almost 8 months.....what is an extra week!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me