HIV, nandrolone and oxandrolone

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Welcome Andrew. Tony Mills, MD in LA and Rand McClain, DO in Santa Monica are both friends and great docs who know how to treat hypogonadism and involuntary weight loss.

SafeStrength

THANKS for the warm welcome and All the Hard work and Info you provided me and everyone with. And for such a quick response. I've gotten in touch with both offices and both were very informative and extremely courteous and compassionate. Thanks again. After I get my recent labs from my doctor on Feb 18th. i'll then be in contact with Dr. Mills Office. Looking forward to keep everyone updated. :)

SafeStrength

Thanks Chris! :) So Tomorrow I have an appointment with an endocrinologist to have them do a full bloodwork screening before starting Therapy. What Do you all feel is/are important Labs to run that I shouldn't miss or look over?? I Did print out a PDF that Gene post called initial labwork. THanks Fellas.

Last edited:

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Here's what I've posted to a few other members ...

Total Testosterone Serum
Free & Bio Testosterone
SHBG
Estradiol (E2) Sensitive
Prolactin
DHT
Cortisol (4x Saliva Panel) ...
... ACTH (not always needed, but it will portrait the feedback loop productivity with the adrenals, and help if certain diseases are in question i.e., Addison's, Cushing's,)
... Aldosterone (Again, probably not on the 'standard' follow up requisition list, but something to consider if adrenal issues persists, and other variables like High BP is a factor, i.e., ruling out Conn Syndrome)
DHEA
Thyroid Panel ...
... -TSH, Free T4, Free T3, Reverse T3, Thyroid Antibodies (TPO, TgAb for Hashis and Graves)
Iron (TIBC & Saturation % if possible)
Ferritin
CBC w/Diff
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
Lipid Panel
PSA
IGF-1
Vitamin D3 (essential with the effective management of SHBG, and much more!)
Vitamin B12

SafeStrength

Good Morning, From your experiences, what is the best: is Oxandrolone 10mg once a day by itself better than, Test cyp 100mg a week alone?? or would both combined be better.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Don't ever use the name Anavar in HIV. That was the old name of oxandrolone that is still used in the bodybuilding world. You will turn off any doctor using that term.

Oxandrolone 20 mg per day is approved for the treatment of illness related unintentional weight loss. If you do not have unintentional weight loss you will not get a prescription. Same goes for nandrolone. Neither oxandrolone or nandrolone should be used without testosterone since both shut down your T production. 100-200 mg per week are needed to compensate for that shut down. And you need to remember that your HPTA will be shut down if you stop this combo. Most HIV+ stay on TRT after stopping oxandrolone.

Wait until you see Dr Tony Mills since we used to work together and he knows his stuff well.

SafeStrength

I have to say that Dr. Mills office and staff have exceeded my expectation by far. Thanks Again Nelson, your the BEST! So Peter the nurse practitioner evaluated me and put me on 20mg Oxandrolone and 2 pumps of Androgel each day.

Last edited:

SafeStrength

Thanks again! today is my second day in TRT. and I'm feeling a little weird I lost my appetite and am somewhat fatigue and digestion is a bit off.. =/ I was wondering if I have systemic Candidiasis if trt and oxandrolone would accelerate the candida or is the trt raising my immune and this feeling is the Die off symptom? Seems like I have a few things to fix before blossoming into a healthy HIV poz guy.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You are freaking out for no reason.

TRT does not show any positive or negative effects in two days.

Candidiasis happens mostly in people with CD4 cells under 300. It is treated with flucanozole. TRT has no connection with candidiasis or celiac symptoms.

Try to be patient. Changes are subtle and usually for the better.

SafeStrength

Your right. I was panicked. It was a bad "flare" today.. . something that happens when gluten is invovled =/. my health is so complicated. especially when my labs look great . I hope I have better news in weeks to come. Prayers are Welcomed :)

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching