Testosterone vs HCG when it comes to mood?

When did you have better overall feeling? When you were on HCG or testosterone? Does your mood changes a lot when you switch those two medications? Thanks.
    Last edited by IamNotShepard; 07-12-2018 at 04:38 AM.

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

In my case, HCG has never had a subjective impact on mood, cognition, or function. It has maintained my testicle size and I use it for all the reasons we have been told one should maintain it as part of a protocol. I have gone through periods where I didn't use it and, save for atrophy, didn't miss it.
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by IamNotShepard View Post
    When did you have better overall feeling? When you were on HCG or testosterone? Does your mood changes a lot when you switch those two medications? Thanks.
    I've always injected with HCG as long as I've been on TRT. I started using it because I read that Nelson needed it to bring back his libido. Something I don't want to lose. I inject 500 IU every three and a half days.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

I started using it after I had been on TRT for 6 years and it made a huge difference for me. It improved my mood and got rid of my anxiety and I felt so much better. It also gave me more penile sensitivity and better orgasms. It also increased my semen output. I surmise that it was a necessary component that was missing in my protocol for it to do all that. Funny how some people don't notice a thing while it's everything to some of us. Dhea is a bit like that too. Having said all that if I try to use HCG alone my TT gets too low and I suffer. Very few people use HCG alone as a protocol. It's almost always combined with TRT.

Thread Information