Update: Clomid and Anastrozole

Buy Lab Tests Online

Man-He

When to the urologist this time and he told me to get on arimidex .5 very Monday and Friday and Clomid 50 mg ED. Basically the same protocol I’ve been on for quite some time minus the Arimidex. He did this because he said using hcg with TRT is not 100% saving fertility. Put me on arimidex because my estraidol level was 24.8. He said that may seem normal for this lab but we need that number in like the 8-9 range. Anyway I’ve been using this protocol for a week tomorrow and for the past 4 weeks, while on summer break (life of a teacher), I’ve been waking up at 5:00 a.m. every morning and by the evening around 4ish I i Perot crash and just want to sleep. I also take care of my 10 month old every day while wife is at work and nap twice a day. I almost feel worse now than I did before. I mean I have no idea how I’m supposed to go back to work feeing like this come August 1st. My follow up isn’t until July 1st and man id like to feel better before returning to work. I start at a new school come August 1st. I just want to be the best I can be. My wife is also hassling me because she doesn’t want me to go on TRT because the chance of fertility being gone. Any suggestions????

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Man I don't understand why he wants your estradiol level that low. That number has destroyed my libido in the past. Like literally, I would rather work in the yard than have sex with estradiol that low.

Man-He

I don’t know man. I’m new to this whole thing but something is off and it definitely is my Low T. And my libido has been terrible since last week. Like nothing and getting no Erections. Seriously don’t know how much more I can take. This is awful.

CoastWatcher

Why in the world does he want your estradiol to be suppressed? That makes no sense. Your Clomid dose is unusual...it's no wonder you feel miserable. You deserve better care.

Man-He

Clomid is a tricky ride.

Are guys that do well on low dose clomid unicorns...or do they really exist?

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...-dose-clomid-unicorns-or-do-they-really-exist

I’ve been on clomid for 2 years and hate it. It’s expenisve and hasn’t done anything. I’m almost to the point of biting the bullet and going with defy to make sure this is done properly. Almost may be worth it. Doctor also said to stay away from “clinics” that offer TRT. He said he gets tons of patients that are jacked up from places like that. I’m sure there’s little Rinky Dinky clinics but that’d be hard to believe Defy would be this.

Also I read that when on TRT you get abnormal prostate test results. PSA. I been studying and reading/researching a lot but does TRT cause prostate cancer? There’s so many mixed opinions on it. I also read it can take time off of your life. Like 10-15 years. From what exactly? I don’t know. I just want more information from guys that have been on TRT for some time.

Thanks Guys!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Your doctor is suppressing your estradiol too much. Also, 50 mg per day of Clomid may not be very effective in improving quality of life in men. Some docs are prescribing doses of 12.5- 25 mg per day. TRT plus HCG can preserve fertility in about 70% of men, so that is another option.

The fact that you are taking care of a 10 month old baby is also a co-founding factor, but I guess you have to be a good father!

Man-He

Your doctor is suppressing your estradiol too much. Also, 50 mg per day of Clomid may not be very effective in improving quality of life in men. Some docs are prescribing doses of 12.5- 25 mg per day. TRT plus HCG can preserve fertility in about 70% of men, so that is another option.

The fact that you are taking care of a 10 month old baby is also a co-founding factor, but I guess you have to be a good father!

Thank you for the response. I’ve seen some of your videos on YouTube and the reason I joined this site. Thanks for all you do on this topic. Yeah the 10 month old is hard work but I’m trying to be a great father and love being with him. I think I may hold off on the TRT and see if some weight loss can help. My wife wants 3 more so I don’t want to jeopardize this. Thanks for the replies

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me