New Testosterone Blood Test on DiscountedLabs.com

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
This total and free testosterone blood test panel does not have an upper limit for either testosterone fraction. Some bodybuilders using higher dose testosterone may justify the use of this test. For men and women on testosterone replacement doses, this panel is not justified. We offer 2 other ones that are more economical for men or women on testosterone replacement therapy. One with no upper limit on Total T and 50 ng/dL upper limit for Free T. The lowest cost one has an upper limit of 1,500 ng/dL of Total T and 50 ng/dL for Free T

Testosterone, Free, Equilibrium Ultrafiltration With Total Testosterone, LC/MS- No Upper Limit

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

testiculus

This total and free testosterone blood test panel does not have an upper limit for either testosterone fraction. Some bodybuilders using higher dose testosterone may justify the use of this test. For men and women on testosterone replacement doses, this panel is not justified. We offer 2 other ones that are more economical for men or women on testosterone replacement therapy. One with no upper limit on Total T and 50 ng/dL upper limit for Free T. The lowest cost one has an upper limit of 1,500 ng/dL of Total T and 50 ng/dL for Free T

Testosterone, Free, Equilibrium Ultrafiltration With Total Testosterone, LC/MS- No Upper Limit
Nelson,
Have you considered adding Labcorp test 070001? Might be a cheaper option for those who just want to know total testosterone levels and may be above the 1500 limit. Also I would say it's not just for body builders. Sometimes you make a dose change on TRT and end up higher than expected. Can be useful to troubleshoot when an immunoassay comes back with >1500 result.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me