Does bleeding after injection could waste testosterone?

Hi,

Does bleeding after injection could waste some of testosterone that you injected?

Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

Occasionally I do bleed some after injecting, I've never noticed a difference a difference in my testosterone levels. I wouldn't be too concerned. Once when I was injecting in my shoulder the blood spray out and hit the bathroom mirrors. My shoulder immediately stop bleeding but it did make a mess.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

The difference between blood and oil will be readily apparent to you. The bleeding will be capilaries are the surface and not ~1/2" deep with your injection. Any chance of oil leaking out is extremely small.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Carter View Post
    The difference between blood and oil will be readily apparent to you. The bleeding will be capilaries are the surface and not ~1/2" deep with your injection. Any chance of oil leaking out is extremely small.
    If you'd leave the area in which you made the injection without pressing on it thus causing it to just bleed freely would it increase the chances of Testosterone leaking? I am just asking out of curiosity.

Almost all of us who inject testosterone bleed on occasion. There's a video of Dr. Crisler's in which he bleeds - he is a bit surprised but not the least concerned about loss of testosterone. I always apply a bit of pressure to the area I have just injected.
    I am not a physician. Comments offered here are for discussion purposes only. Please consult your doctor before initiating, changing, or stopping any therapy.

It's probably just a little blood but use the Z-Track method of injecting and it should help you. See the link below:

Z-Track Injections Overview
    https://www.healthline.com/health/z-track-injection
    When a medication is injected directly into muscle, it is called an intramuscular injection (IM). The Z-track method is a type of IM injection technique used to prevent tracking (leakage) of the medication into the subcutaneous tissue (underneath the skin).

Quote Originally Posted by CoastWatcher View Post
    Almost all of us who inject testosterone bleed on occasion. There's a video of Dr. Crisler's in which he bleeds - he is a bit surprised but not the least concerned about loss of testosterone. I always apply a bit of pressure to the area I have just injected.
    I was going to reference that video so thanks for that CW, I've never bled as much as Dr C did in that video though.

Thread Information