Does bleeding after injection could waste testosterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Occasionally I do bleed some after injecting, I've never noticed a difference a difference in my testosterone levels. I wouldn't be too concerned. Once when I was injecting in my shoulder the blood spray out and hit the bathroom mirrors. My shoulder immediately stop bleeding but it did make a mess.

The difference between blood and oil will be readily apparent to you. The bleeding will be capilaries are the surface and not ~1/2" deep with your injection. Any chance of oil leaking out is extremely small.

The difference between blood and oil will be readily apparent to you. The bleeding will be capilaries are the surface and not ~1/2" deep with your injection. Any chance of oil leaking out is extremely small.

If you'd leave the area in which you made the injection without pressing on it thus causing it to just bleed freely would it increase the chances of Testosterone leaking? I am just asking out of curiosity.

CoastWatcher

Almost all of us who inject testosterone bleed on occasion. There's a video of Dr. Crisler's in which he bleeds - he is a bit surprised but not the least concerned about loss of testosterone. I always apply a bit of pressure to the area I have just injected.

M

MarkM

It's probably just a little blood but use the Z-Track method of injecting and it should help you. See the link below:

Z-Track Injections Overview
https://www.healthline.com/health/z-track-injection
When a medication is injected directly into muscle, it is called an intramuscular injection (IM). The Z-track method is a type of IM injection technique used to prevent tracking (leakage) of the medication into the subcutaneous tissue (underneath the skin).

Almost all of us who inject testosterone bleed on occasion. There's a video of Dr. Crisler's in which he bleeds - he is a bit surprised but not the least concerned about loss of testosterone. I always apply a bit of pressure to the area I have just injected.

I was going to reference that video so thanks for that CW, I've never bled as much as Dr C did in that video though.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me