Started TRT 10 weeks ago, I was in the hole...now I'm getting better...

Buy Lab Tests Online

JasonMichael

Hello everyone, I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone here.

I'm 44 years old and have been on TRT for 10 weeks now.

Before I started my Numbers were in the hole, way down there.

Testosterone total was 117 L
Free testosterone was 23.0 L

I'm a business owner so my doctor said my stress levels are a major factor for being so low.

I'm so happy I figured out what was wrong with me.

I felt like shit all the time and didn't understand why. No energy, no sex drive, no motivation to work out.

After digging and doing research....I learned it could be my T levels, so I had my blood tested.

I almost broke down in tears when I got the blood test results back...not because I was sad, but happy I figured out what was wrong.

So, I immediately found a local doctor that specialized in age related medicine and brought him my test results. His first word when he saw my numbers was...

"oh"

I asked him what should I do.

He turned to the nurse and said, "let's get him on testosterone right away"

I got overwhelmed. My wife was sitting there with me...she broke down in tears. We were both overwhelmed. But not in a bad way. I think we were just so happy and relieved to know we can fix this.

I felt like I had just gotten a second chance at life. I thought for a while that "oh well I guess this is just how you feel in your 40's".

I remember staring out the doctors window thinking..."how in the **** did this happen?"

But I was excited all of the sudden. I was on an emotional roller coaster!

While waiting for my prescription injections to arrive, I watched videos on protocol, etc.

Finally when they arrived, I was so desperate to feel better, I jammed that 1" needle all the way into my leg, LOL!

I didn't even care, I wanted to feel better.

My leg was so sore the next day or two. Luckily since then I've learned about subQ injections and all that.

Now no pain.

Fast forward 10 weeks and now my numbers are...

TESTOSTERONE 1246
FREE T 41.35

I'm feeling so much better now. Maybe not 100%, but getting better.

I'm kind of fat (but muscular and strong), so there's that. But, I'm working out 3 to 4 days a week now. But my diet still is not that great. One thing at a time I guess.

At least I WANT to workout now. I look forward to it.

I'm happier, more assertive, more confident than before, and looking better in the mirror already.

I'm on 200 cypionate split twice a week.

I'm excited for my future once again.

I'm so glad I started this journey on TRT.

So, is my wife. :)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

Thanks for sharing the nice story. I'm happy for you. That's a pretty strong dose of testosterone. Make sure you monitor your Estradiol, it is likely to be on the higher side because it will follow your "T" and since your Total T and Free T are high you are likely to have high Free E (Estradiol).

Keep us posted on how you continue to feel. Again, congrats on feeling better.

Welcome to the forum!

JasonMichael

My estridiol is at 65 right now. But we are keeping an eye on it. Yes, it's at the upper end but I would like to hear peoples opinions on my numbers.

M

MarkM

My estridiol is at 65 right now. But we are keeping an eye on it. Yes, it's at the upper end but I would like to hear peoples opinions on my numbers.

If you can post your labs so they can be seen with the ranges that would help folks offer you their opinions. If you post your actual labs then make sure to remove your name, address and other sensitive information.

M

MarkM

Do you know which Estradiol test was used? The proper one is the LC/MS/MS assay, the wrong one is the Roche ECLIA test.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me