Compounded T cream - 50 mg - wait time question

Buy Lab Tests Online

ncturkeyhunt

I finally got my script for compounded T cream. It's 50mg doing, every day. How long does it take before I should start seeing any effects, if I am going to respond to it? What are usually the first markers that show that your body is responding positively to the cream?

Thanks,

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

I am afraid 50mg everyday will not do much for you. When i was on cream i had to use 200mg twice a day to achieve mid-high normal levels. Everyone is different but 50mg a day will probably only get you to low normal or only shut you down

CoastWatcher

Be wary of comparing your progress with the data reported here. It's an older study, we've little information on what sort of protocols were in place when this was aggregated, mynown doctor has frankly said she would be astonished if the sensitive (appropriate) estradiol test was employed in support of the patients represented here.

It it can show you, though, that results vary, are not uniform in their appearance, and are peculiar to each one of us. I do wonder, as HealthMan did, if that's a sufficient dose to do much for you, but time will tell.

txmx

My TT was around 440, FT around 5 when I started on 20% compounded cream. Takes 150mg/day to get me to TT 875, FT around 15.

ncturkeyhunt

My TT was around 440, FT around 5 when I started on 20% compounded cream. Takes 150mg/day to get me to TT 875, FT around 15.

How do you feel now that your free is at 15? I'm exhausted all the time, brain fog beyond belief and a plethora of other issues and problems.

txmx

Feel just ok. No really amazing changes yet. Not exhausted, no brain fog, no depression, so that is nice. Erection hardness went from 80 percent max back to 100 percent max, so that is really good. Refractory time between orgasms is reduced from 3-4 days down to 1/2 days, so that is good (for me, I'm 61). Still dealing with pelvic muscle weakness, but that may take awhile to resolve. I'm happy enough with things after 5 months and will go at least another 3-6 months on cream. Note: If your cream is lower than 20% concentration, that may be another negative. I will go out on a limb here and predict that you may feel a little better initially on your cream, until your endogenous production of T shuts down, then you will feel worse over time. After 30 days on 50mg/day, I will guess your T comes in at 100. Pessimistic view and of course I hope I am wrong. You may also have to experiment with different locations and methods of preparing skin for best absorption, as that can cause T levels to vary widely.

OMI100

FYI
I am using 200mg/ml at 1/2 mil...
So 100 mg daily.
Compounded from EmpowerRX.
I do quite well on that dose.
BTW when does your DR want you back for labs to ck where you are at?

Dave B.

He says he wants me retested in 6 weeks to see where I am at.

So, what's the "goal" for your treatment?

I ask because clinical results for TRT are observed at somewhere around 800-ish "overall" levels (measured with a broad brush of course, and knowing everyone is different). And you said your "overall" level is at 200 . . . ?

The 50mg dose of cream is not going to get you anywhere close to therapeutic levels, and might do no more than shut down the production you already have.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me