Closing Ability to Post in Introduction Forum Folder

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am noticing that a lot of people are bypassing the topic folders set up to answer questions on a respective topic and instead they are posting in the Introduction Forum. This causes information to be misplaced and questions are not addressed in an efficient way.

I will be closing the Introduction Forum to new posts soon. Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I think this is a good move. While the intention is always good, new members rarely want to simply say, "hello" (though that does happen on occasion). In most instances, the greeting becomes a plunge into discussion about substantive matters - all of which is good.

Systemlord

I don't always click on the introduction forum sections, I prefer to welcome them in their first official thread detailing their issues.

I am noticing that a lot of people are bypassing the topic folders set up to answer questions on a respective topic and instead they are posting in the Introduction Forum. This causes information to be misplaced and questions are not addressed in an efficient way.

I will be closing the Introduction Forum to new posts soon. Thoughts?

If that's a reference to the (over)abundance of stickied posts that seem to be ignored, along with the search function, I agree.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me