Why the Mood Stinks 5 out of 7 days?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dave B.

Dude, moodiness and swelling (water retention) are classic signs of high estrogen. Libido being out of whack is also the result of either low or high estrogen.

A very standard dosage is 100mg per week. If you want, break it up into two injections, but it's obvious your first protocol sucked, so I'd keep it simple and just do 1 shot per week until you get the dose dialed in.

A lot of guys on this forum (much respect to them!) advocate 2, or 3, or 5, small injections per week to combat various issues, but they are ADVANCED and EXPERIENCED users. Us noobs would do well to keep it simple.

Again, from my perspective, I say shoot once per week until you know what you're doing and your body adjusts.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Dude, moodiness and swelling (water retention) are classic signs of high estrogen. Libido being out of whack is also the result of either low or high estrogen.

A very standard dosage is 100mg per week. If you want, break it up into two injections, but it's obvious your first protocol sucked, so I'd keep it simple and just do 1 shot per week until you get the dose dialed in.

A lot of guys on this forum (much respect to them!) advocate 2, or 3, or 5, small injections per week to combat various issues, but they are ADVANCED and EXPERIENCED users. Us noobs would do well to keep it simple.

Again, from my perspective, I say shoot once per week until you know what you're doing and your body adjusts.

Keeping it simple is always the best approach. Keep in mind posters are more likely to be guys looking for help because their protocol is off, not guys with no problems and their results dialed in. Good advice on 100 once per week to figure it out.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me