Walk me through Defy Medical

Buy Lab Tests Online

ncturkeyhunt

Frustrated with my current situation of doctors and referrals. I'm a month into trying to get on treatment and my insurance keeps balking, so I am just fed completely up. I just had a lot of bloodwork done, which I could get a copy of my results. I'm sure there might be a few things that I'd have to get. I am no where near Florida, so I'm hoping for a tele-doc situation. Please walk me through the process of getting hooked up with them.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

Here is a link to their website: https://www.defymedical.com/

They have an ad/banner on the forum you can click on too. If you lab work is current and covers all the bases they will likely accept it as at least part of your lab work. When you get on their website you can request a free consultation to see if you’d like them. It says "Click Here to Sign Up For Your Free Consultation". When you click on it, it will ask you for your email address and phone number so they can communicate with you to set up the free consultation. They are a tele-med and/or tele-doc. Once you consult and you wish to move further they can handle everything for you including scripts.

Systemlord

Defy Medical attempts to make treatment affordable and balance cost, the labs that are typically ordered don't include a full thyroid panel so if you want to be more thorough, speak up and tell Defy staff you wish to add more lab testing. I added in a full thyroid panel, AM cortisol and magnesium RBC.

I'm so glad I did order the thyroid panel because it hinted at a possible autoimmune disease that would have otherwise went undetected for years.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me