Swollen Ankles, High E2

Buy Lab Tests Online

Woodhorseman

Currently taking 100 mg Test /w. E2 was 59. Dr put me on .5mg Arimidex 3Twk. 6 wks later my ankles are swollen,not sore just swollen. My next blood test is 3 wks. Should I continue the dose or cut back?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nashtide

Currently taking 100 mg Test /w. E2 was 59. Dr put me on .5mg Arimidex 3Twk. 6 wks later my ankles are swollen,not sore just swollen. My next blood test is 3 wks. Should I continue the dose or cut back?
If you want good advice you need to post latest labs with ranges. That's a scary huge dose of arimidex.

ratbag

Yes that is a huge dose of arimidex... I would say at 59 it's safe to say you could easily cut back your dose substantially. Try to take .125mg twice a week, that is an 1/8th of a 1mg tablet. Even that may be too much. See if it helps your swelling.

I'd go to .25/wk but until your swelling goes down I would not take any right now. My guess is you have crashed your E2. Look at the range of your E2 test is the high side 42? If so that test can be off by a lot. Meaning your E2 could have been 39 with a more accurate test.

I am guess you have a very low SHGB to make so much E2 on 100mg/wk. Most don't need and AI with that dose.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me