Maca, L-Arginine, HGW ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Neptune87

Been taking Maca, L-Arginine and HGW 3 times a day...do these actually work for libido and ED issues, or am I wasting my time and money? Haven't noticed any changes in mood or libido. Anyone have any success stories using any of these supplements? I also have generic Sildenafil perscribed, 20mg which I usually take 3-4 pills an hour before sexual intercourse.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale.

Just so we're clear, it's both libido and erectile function you're working to improve? Nitric oxide stacks have been shown to help with the latter. Both are multi-faceted challenges. How old are you? Any other medications/supplements? Diabetic? Obesity an issue?

Neptune87

Libido and erections are an issue. My total T is 240, I'm 30 years old, 5'10 and 150lbs. Obesity and diet are a non issue. It's probably just my low testerone and nothing else is going to fix that.

Maca and HGW are garbage and Arginine is a very poor precursor for NO. Citrulline would be better, even combined with the Arginine would be better.

Neil

Gene's stack really does work. It's not cheap by any means. It would be a good starting point, he's put a lot of thought into it. If that does not work, I would pull a male panel (you can order yourself, here from this website). Look for "free" testosterone on the results, and if it's low reference range, or even below reference range, this would affect libido very, very much. I would also add "free" T3, or FT3 to the blood draw. For optimal thyroid, it should be around 3.5 give or take. The thyroid is the accelerator pedal for the body, and again this is a whole body check for good health. Personally, I'm 60, and was having a hard time being "firm" for date night with the wife. I created my own stack, I just kept adding things until I got the results I needed for me. I take two big scoops of l-citriline-malate, 1/4 teaspoon horny goat weed, 1/4 teaspoon longjack, and 1/4 teaspoon pinebark extract. All are Bulk Supplements brand I got from Amazon. I put them in a shaker bottle (one of those protein powder shaker bottles), and fill to 16 oz. I shake and let it sit for awhile, then shake again. I drink half in the morning, and the other half at night. This combination tastes something like battery acid and rancid ice tea mix. I won't lie to you...it's awful. I brush my teeth afterwards...this stuff feels like it might disolve all your teeth honestly. But if it helps me hammer the wife for 40 minutes like I can do when I drink it....I'd swallow bug juice. Without all this stuff, I'm lucky if I'm hard enough to even get it in. If your blood pressure is not over range high (you should own a BP cuff), you can also add Primaforce Yohimbine HCL, I got it from Amazon. If you take two capsules along with the stuff I listed above, it's raised my libido like you are some sort of animal. This is what worked for me....we are all n=1...and you need to add stuff and check your blood hormones until you get the answers and results you need. Peace.

Neil

....and I was thinking since I posted last. Let me ask you a couple of questions. We're all friends here, right? When's the last time you were able to be hard enough reliably for sex (what is termed a penetration grade erection)? Have also, have you ever done "steriods" or a "cycle", you know the types not prescribed but some guys use for better workouts at the gym? When I look back at myself, my penis worked fantastic in my teens, and pretty well until my mid 30's, but after that slowly over the next few years would let me down at times, mostly late at night or after a big meal. After my mid 40's, it would fail sometimes randomly. The only way it worked well was early in the AM, before breakfast. It's still that way, but now I have to add the powders I described above. And for Friday night "date night", I have to time things pretty carefully, and if I drink a good amount of that evil liquid I outlined above, it works well. The good news is for you, you can be fixed, but's it might take some work. There is not a single magic pill. So, OK, what about the questions I asked above?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me