Article: Bang “pre workout” drink

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gh2726

Bang “pre workout” drinks

Just curious if anyone has any knowledge abt these drinks? Good or bad, will they negatively affect me? Or worsen hypogonadism? Alternatives etc

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Just curious if anyone has any knowledge abt these drinks? Good or bad, will they negatively affect me? Or worsen hypogonadism? Alternatives etc

BANG ENERGY DRINK https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/bang-energy-drink.html

Do not waste your $$$ you are basically paying for caffeine and the so called SUPER CREATINE (creatyl-l-leucine [creatine bonded to l-leucine])....LOL!

$2 per can for 300 mg caffeine and who knows how much creatine!

You can buy a bottle of caffeine pills dirt cheap and just use creatine mono supplement which is not expensive.

Hell drink a strong cup of coffee before your workout and mix you creatine in there.

As far as caffeine the main benefits would be is its a stimulant and will amp up your CNS (central nervous system) which will increase your energy/focus/drive and have a positive effect on your workout and can also boost your strength.

Negative aspects would be if used every day the body will develop a tolerance and it will not be as effective and dose will need to be increased (could lead to side effects.....increase blood pressure, heart rate, anxiety, tremors, insomnia).

When abused it can be hard on the CNS and adrenals.

As far as causing hypogonadism.....NO!

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
BANG MASTER BLASTER PRE-WORKOUT https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/bang-master-blaster.html

Has descent ingredients: creatine monohydrate @ 5 grams, l-citrulline malate 2:1 @ 6 grams, beta-alanine @ 2.4 grams, betaine anhydrous @ 2.5 grams, BCAAs @ 7.5 grams (including good dose leucine) and caffeine anhydrous @ 350 mg

They also added a sprinkling of the so called super creatine (creatyl l-leuicine @ 250 mg).....why, who knows MARKETING GIMMIC!

Would be an effective pre-workout but again one could purchase separate ingredients in bulk for less money.

The problems with these commercial prods are the caffeine is astronomically high, should be no more than 200mg MAX, and then the dosing isn't usually in clinically effective amounts. Add on to that some of these proprietary blends of twigs and berries (I call it), those are problematic, too, in not knowing exactly what's there.

You can make a preworkout for pennies on the dollar. I do it.

Will Brink

So Creatine is ok? My endo's nurse said they don't recommend it, in general.

OK? It's 100% recommend as a health/longevity based supplement that also happens to have performance/strength benefits. Creatine has so many potential health benefits it's ridiculous. It's sad in 2018 medical professionals who should know better give such advice based on ignorance.

Will Brink

BANG MASTER BLASTER PRE-WORKOUT

Has descent ingredients: creatine monohydrate @ 5 grams, l-citrulline malate 2:1 @ 6 grams, beta-alanine @ 2.4 grams, betaine anhydrous @ 2.5 grams, BCAAs @ 7.5 grams (including good dose leucine) and caffeine anhydrous @ 350 mg

They also added a sprinkling of the so called super creatine (creatyl l-leuicine @ 250 mg).....why, who knows MARKETING GIMMIC!

Would be an effective pre-workout but again one could purchase separate ingredients in bulk for less money.

Here's my make your own recipe:

http://www.brinkzone.com/supplement-science/save-money-with-this-home-made-pre-work-formula/

Last edited by a moderator:

Excellent video Will can't believe I missed that. Thank you for posting the link.

It's contributors like you that keep me coming back to this place day after day.

Two questions please.
If I am drinking coffee(2-3 5oz cups) all morning before going to the gym should I still add the caffeine?
If I choose a larger water jug say 1/2 a gallon do you add more stack ingredients?

Roguejim

A pre-workout with zero protein? Carbs? When I get up at 8AM, I have about an hour to get to the gym. No time for a meal, so I do the whey isolate/oatmeal...blended shake, and about a 12oz coffee. Where would this "pre-workout" concoction fit in? Thanks.

Last edited:

Will Brink

Excellent video Will can't believe I missed that. Thank you for posting the link.

It's contributors like you that keep me coming back to this place day after day.

Two questions please.
If I am drinking coffee(2-3 5oz cups) all morning before going to the gym should I still add the caffeine?
If I choose a larger water jug say 1/2 a gallon do you add more stack ingredients?

That's not a lot of coffee really, but experiment with and without. People respond to caffeine differently, and caffeine alone has different effects than coffee also. Jug size just dilutes ingredients so, start with doses as directed, alter (another reason why making your own a plus) as needed. Don't over think it. :cool:

Although not intended as a pre workout per se, various people do use my Bomb Proof Coffee recipe as a pre workout if you prefer coffee. I f-ing love coffee and that recipe take coffee to an 11. See The Science Of Bomb Proof Coffee

A pre-workout with zero protein? Carbs? When I get up at 8AM, I have about an hour to get to the gym. No time for a meal, so I do the whey isolate/oatmeal...blended shake, and about a 12oz coffee. Where would this "pre-workout" concoction fit in? Thanks.

You have a perfectly good preworkout right there. Some will say banana and a cup of coffee...but you see the common core ingredient nearly every iteration of a preworkout: CAFFEINE. The other ingredients are up for consideration. Such as Will's video linked above...curiously omits an NO precursor like Arginine and/or Citrulline which are typical basic core ingredients after the stimulant.

Roguejim

You have a perfectly good preworkout right there. Some will say banana and a cup of coffee...but you see the common core ingredient nearly every iteration of a preworkout: CAFFEINE. The other ingredients are up for consideration. Such as Will's video linked above...curiously omits an NO precursor like Arginine and/or Citrulline which are typical basic core ingredients after the stimulant.

Thank you. I guess I could just add the cocoa, coconut oil, and tyrosine to my coffee. Will says the extra energy is noticeable

Will Brink

Thank you. I guess I could just add the cocoa, coconut oil, and tyrosine to my coffee. Will says the extra energy is noticeable

That's not a pre workout drink, but a pre workout meal you're having. That's an MRP; Apples and oranges really.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me