9 weeks on TRT and doctor wants to stop for now.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Blackhawk

I have been going through a PSA scare as well. Mind you I am not you, your choices should be your own.

I was put on what was much too high a dose of T cyp for me. My PSA jumped from 1.6 to 7.2. First thing that was done is more sensitive testing: PSA with free PSA% and urinalysis with reflex culture. It was entirely clean and there were no bacteria to culture, and PSA free percent indicated low chance of PCA. Subsequent PSA tests were coming down marginally, but Free % got a little worse. I had no antibiotic treatment, and I would not have accepted it unless there was factual evidence of infection. Antibiotics have saved my life, but also wiped out my gut to the point where it took months to start recovering. I refuse to take them without cultures showing infection.

I started reading and found a lot of info on supplements, and dietary changes to implement. two main starting points were Lee Meyer's personal PSA story, his research and self treatment on PeakT, and Dr Rand McClain's post on this forum about his own PCA. I followed links and searched for studies to back up these treatments. While I really don't know if these things made the difference, I like to think so. My PSA is back down to 3.0 and my free % went up to 33% which is great.

Reduce factors that are shown to fuel cancer
-Reduce IGF-1 and % protein in macros; eliminate dairy, reduce animal protein intake, reduce overall protein intake. Increase plant protein relatively.
-Eliminate amino acid supplements I was taking that are controversial... whereas some show effectiveness in preventing cancer cells in the first place, there is conflicting info whether they fuel cancer cell growth if cells are already present.
-Dietary: Despite the estrogenic effects, start consuming organic soy and flax, cooked tomatoes, sulforaphane from broccoli sprouts, increase crucifer and allium intake, pomegranate.
-Supplements: Curcumin with piperine, Quercetin, Green tea extract.

At this point My E2 is still high and I am waiting for my anastrazole prescription to arrive. Hoping that is the last aspect provoking my PSA.

My next steps would have been to get a 4K score test and 3T MP MRI prior to biopsy. Luckily don't have to go there yet.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

lexer

Socal2018
200 mgs per week is too much, its basically a steroid cycle.
cut the dose in half. Your prostate may be enlarged and causing urination issues, that can also raise psa.
most guys do great with 70-100 mgs per week. To me, 200 mgs is a crazy high dose unless you are one of the few that has low free T and high total T.

OMI100

Only antibiotic that worked for me was Doxy.
My PSA hit 8.1.
Last PSA was 4.4 and I am an older dude, so that is good.
Look around for my post reference my PSA if you want the whole story.
BTW I did the 4K blood test and then the 3T-MP-MRI.... Both good!!!

SOCAL2018

Hey thanks for the response -

my free T was high at 25.0 pg/mL 7.2-24.0 RI.
MY TOTAL FREE AT END OF CYCLE WAS 1460 AND THAT WAS DROPPING FROM 200 TO 150 1X A WEEK!!

I was hoping that someone could comment on my DHT and Estradiol Sensitive numbers. Doctor never ran these labs so I did at labcorp. I want to start making educated connections to dosage and symptoms.

Concerns other than that PSA result-

1. Dihydrotestosterone: HIGH 96 ng/dL
What needs to be done to lower this and what range should I be shooting for.

2. ESTRADIOL SENSITIVE (LS/MS/MS): 10.0 pg/mL REF. INT. 8.0 - 35.0 (GETTING LOW)
IS THIS BECAUSE OF THE ONE WEEK OF ANASTROZOLE AT .5 3X A WEEK?
I also for now stopped anastrozole due to this being so low. Was this a correct move?

Last week I split dosed against doctors recommendation and before these latest results. Though I did use dosage he prescribed i realize that .75 is still way to much. So today I am dropping down to (.3 ) 2x a week @ 200. (so 120 ML a week).

Thanks again to everyone's advice from a new comer to TRT!!!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me