Is FT3 increasing my nitric oxide

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
Last week when I saw my bad thyroid panel, I added 90mg of Armor and boy do I get pumped. When working out or having sex, is it or could be from better free T3 levels?

I have a new protocol, so I'm stopping the Armor, but it does make me wonder?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Thyroid hormone stimulates NO production via activation of the PI3K/Akt pathway in vascular myocytes

In summary, T3 acutely stimulates endothelium-independent vascular relaxation. This vasodilator effect is mediated by increased production of NO, which occurs rapidly by the activation of iNOS and nNOS and this mechanism is involved to the PI3K/Akt signalling pathway.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3031311/

INteresting...my Free T3 is close enough to the upper range @ 3.9 so I've resisted messing around with it but if that continues for you I it would be really interesting development

Vince

Super Moderator
So what's your current protocol, including the 1-1/2 grains of Armour?

Synthroid 50 mcg, liothyronine (Cytomel) 25 mcg and the armor. When I get my new meds I'm dropping the armor and will be taking Synthroid 62.5 mcg and liothyronine (Cytomel) 37.5 mcg. I'm having Labs again in 8 weeks.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Last week when I saw my bad thyroid panel, I added 90mg of Armor and boy do I get pumped. When working out or having sex, is it or could be from better free T3 levels?

I have a new protocol, so I'm stopping the Armor, but it does make me wonder?

Well, if everything is flowing the way it should, then YES, optimal FT3 reaching the cells is going to promote energy and ATP synthesis, which is going to be one of the catalysts to enhance and sustain the active lifestyle you have.

Vince

Super Moderator
INteresting...my Free T3 is close enough to the upper range @ 3.9 so I've resisted messing around with it but if that continues for you I it would be really interesting development

With good levels of free T3 like you have, I wouldn't touch a thyroid med. I'm sure it would just turn you hyper.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me