Nebido price in Bangkok

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pukiwuki

Hi everyone,
Does anyone know the price of Nebido in non hospital Pharmacies in Bangkok? is it the same price as in hospitals or cheaper? Have you seen the vial version in Bangkok or only the ampoules?
Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

Hi everyone,
Does anyone know the price of Nebido in in Bangkok? is it the same price as in hospitals or cheaper? Have you seen the vial version in Bangkok or only the ampoules?
Thanks

I found it impossible as a farang to buy any injectable testosterone product in Thailand in a non hospital Pharmacy. I searched around for over a day, the best I was offered was a tablet. I do read farangs that live in Thailand find somewhere to buy injectable testosterone, but Nebido tends to be harder to find since it is the most expensive version of testosterone. Likely a non hospital pharmacy would have to order it as they wouldn't have it in stock. I could buy clomid, but it was more expensive than mail order.

I never looked in Pattaya, if you find it that would be the most likely place as it is a farang mecca for sex tourists.

The hospital injection was 10,000 baht, I never tried to buy extra ampules / vials but I would expect they would want to charge 10,000 baht. They always used ampules. 10,000 baht is roughly $300.00.

I didn't really want to put Nebido into my checked baggage, if they inspected in the USA I would take the chance they would confiscate even with a Thai prescription. I would ask the doctor in Thailand to write me a prescription for Nebido, which I would use for mail order. Besides, it's more expensive buying it from a thai hospital, so mail order was cheaper..

Generally speaking, you can order Nebido for ~$130 4ml ampule. A UK pharmacy used to accept a Thai prescription, but now they require a prescription written by a doctor in the UK. However, you can do telemed with an associated UK Doctor who will write you a prescription as long as you submit blood tests and answer a lot of questions about health, even a question of how you intend to dispose of the needles.

israel and Mexico are other places to try mail order, BUT without a prescription the prices tend towards $300 while with one it tend towards $120.

Even ordering mail order I have only seen one pharmacy send the vial version.

Pongo

Not come across Nebido in a pharmacy personally but everything is available over the counter in the right place. Find a hardcore bodybuilding gym and ask which pharmacy they use or trawl some forums, the information is there to find. I've been told it's around 4000THB per shot which lasts about a month as a large volume injection about 4ml i think. Buying a vial of test cyp from Black Dragon Pharma or test enan300 from Munster labs for around 1000THB and will last 2 to 3 months per vial is a far cheaper option. Both a good quality

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me