L-Dopa Supplementation Improved Erections in Men with Normal Free Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Effects of Levodopa on Nocturnal Penile Tumescence: A Preliminary Study

Dose: 800 mg L-Dopa daily for 7 days.

Men aged 20-78 years of age.

It worked better for those with free testosterone over 17.5 pg/mL

We studied the effects of levodopa (L-dopa), which is reported to increase the dopamine level in the brain, on male erectile function. Of the 21 subjects studied, 12 subjects who were 50 years old or older showed significant increases of two nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT) parameters, NPT frequency and total tumescence time, with L-dopa. On the other hand, in nine subjects who were younger than 50 years, maximum penile circumference increase showed a significant increment with L-dopa. This significant increment of NPT with L-dopa was not observed in the subjects who had low androgen levels. The results of this preliminary study show a positive relationship between administration of L-dopa and erectile function. L-Dopa administration may improve erectile function in subjects aged 50 years and older who have normal androgen levels.

Reference: Journal of Andrology. Vol. 19. No. 5. September/October 1998

Good source of L-Dopa

Click here: Mucuna Pruriens Extract Powder by Bulksupplements | Energy & Endurance (250 grams)

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Churchill

Are there any side effects with l-dopa ? I vaguely remember reading something once and it was bad enough where I decided I wouldn’t use it anymore. I just can’t remember what it was...

JQ88

L-Dopa is great. Nothing compared to Cabergoline. I want to get back on Cabergoline took my erections to the next level and didn’t crush prolactin levels.

thirdstone

Has anyone seen this study before? The results seem incredible.

Mucuna pruriens improves male fertility by its action on the hypothalamus–pituitary–gonadal axis

https://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(08)03935-6/fulltext

75 men some normal and some with infertility were given 5g of macuna pruriens per day for 3 months.

The changes seem incredible for just a supplement. Serum T, for example increasing by more than 1 ng/mL which is 100+ ng/dl. One group went from 3.89 to 5.40 ng/ml (389 to 540 ng/dl) Holy cow!! Am I reading that correctly???

A quote from the study: "However, after treatment with M. pruriens there was significant improvement in the levels of dopamine, noradrenaline, and adrenaline, as well as in T and LH levels. Furthermore, PRL and FSH levels were decreased in infertile men after treatment."

And

"In brief, it may be stated that M. pruriens helps in some central mechanism to increase secretion of semen, decrease spermatorrhea, and act as a restorative invigorating tonic and aphrodisiac in disorders characterized by weakness or loss of sexual power (35, 36). Although the exact chemical composition of M. pruriens seeds remains to be explored, their ability to enhance the secretion of semen, affect sex hormones including T, and improve performance and sexual drive has been well established. The present study was carried out to asses the effect of M. pruriens on the hypothalamic–pituitary–gonadal axis. Our study demonstrated the positive impact of M. pruriens not only on dopamine levels but also on other biochemical constitutes, such as adrenaline and noradrenaline, in the reproductive tract. Therefore, in conclusion, M. pruriens seems to influence fertility by its action on the central nervous system through dopamine and the reproductive tract through adrenaline and noradrenaline. More in-depth studies are needed to unravel the positive impact of this “wonder herb.”"

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me