Breast/Pec Soreness While on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Hellodare

Hello!

I started on TRT via a local clinic about 6-7 week ago. They started me on 300mg once per week and suggested 1mg of anastrozole two or three times a week. I started using the anastrozole during weeks two and three but got a little more educated and decided not to continue with anastrozole until/unless I needed to. I've since lowered my dosage to 200mg per week in a split dose format (Mon/Thurs).

Anyway, from the beginning I've had some occasional pec/breast soreness even when I haven't worked my chest in a few days. No nipple sensitivity just muscle soreness as if I had worked by chest. Not MAJOR soreness but enough to notice. Wondering if this is something I need to be concerned about and if so, how to determine what to do about it.... Any experience would be appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sh1973

First off you’re on at least twice the dose you should be and no doctor should ever start a patient on an AI without symptoms and lab work. Your t and e levels are probably sky high.

Hellodare

Thanks, I see, yeah and actually they started me on 300mg once per week. I reduced and split on my own to 200... So, .5mL of cypionate twice per week. I don't have the bottle in front of me but I believe its a 200mg per mL solution...

sh1973

That’s a huge dose to start someone on. 300mg is basically a cycle and some men 200mg would constitute that. This isn’t good for your long term health and you should re-evaluate with another doctor. Just my opinion.

Hellodare

Thanks and yes that's the plan. I live in Kansas but am fortunate to be from Michigan with excuses to be there so I'm going to see Doctor John Crisler the first week of July. Was looking to see if there was anything I can do in the mean time.

Hellodare

Yeah, I knew it was at the high end of "their" range but I had no idea it was crazy high until I actually found some knowledgeable resources! I leaped before I looked in this case but am quickly learning and correcting my path. I'm certainly not embarking on therapy for "muscle building" purposes. I mean if I get leaner etc...I'll take it lol but I'm not looking to take "steroid" level doses. Perhaps, I'll knock it down to 100 or 150 per week. I was just was hoping not to mess with the dosage too much prior to my lab work with Dr. Crisler...but its looking like it may make sense to go ahead and lower it now.

Also, yeah, the clinic I started with also refused to help me by ordering some of the suggested labs for my appointment with Dr. Crisler. They said they weren't needed for their therapy and would not order them. I told them that they were all key labs for management of male sex hormone therapy and that there shouldn't be any reason they couldn't order them for me. Further, I told them, that if they didn't recognize them as important labs then they clearly don't know what they're doing... Of course, I got no response... Anyway, I think I'm on a much better path at this point and will be getting some REAL advice from an actual professional soon.

BigBamBoo

Run away!!! That clinic sounds dangerous. No labs? Yikes!

You can pull your own labs through many online sources. If it was me, I would get the labs so YOU know what is going on with YOUR body.

Remember...NO ONE, NO DOCTOR, NO CLINIC, is going to care more about your health then YOU.

Good luck.

Hellodare

Yep, pretty much done with them. To be fair/clear, they did run labs prior to starting treatment. CBC, CMP, Testosterone panel and basic Estrogen What they refused to order are some of the "extra" labs that were recommended to me (Estrone, SHBG, DHEA-S, DHT, Ferritin, IGF-1, IGFBP-3, Reverse T3 etc)

So, yep, I'm working on getting them done now. Thanks for the feedback!

Systemlord

Yep, pretty much done with them. To be fair/clear, they did run labs prior to starting treatment. CBC, CMP, Testosterone panel and basic Estrogen What they refused to order are some of the "extra" labs that were recommended to me (Estrone, SHBG, DHEA-S, DHT, Ferritin, IGF-1, IGFBP-3, Reverse T3 etc)

The refusal to run these very necessary tests tells me one thing, they aren't interested in your health, only your wallet. They are doing enough to be able to legally give you TRT and nothing more.

CoastWatcher

SHBG - an essential test that must be ordered before a protocol is prescribed. Estrone - a waste of your money since it provides no information you and your doctor can act on. Was a PSA run? Baseline values need to be captured prior to therapy.

Vince

Super Moderator
Lower your T dose to no more then 70 mg twice a week and drop the AI until you have labs. Check your estradiol levels with the sensitive test for men.

Tonyp56

Universal Men's Clinic had me doing 200mg testosterone/1mg anastrozole injections per week at the very beginning (6-17-17), 8 weeks later changed me to 1 injection (still same dose 200mg/1mg) every 5 days, so in affect 400mg of testosterone a week... next to last cream application I was on was 300mg testosterone/1mg anastrozole per pump per week they had me doing 2 pumps a day so 600 mg per week then last 1 was 1 pump one day and 2 the next then 1 so on. Last application was 5-19-18

I'm going with defy, waiting on lab results and then appointment. Already got everything else done

Tonyp56

Only bring my experience with horrible clinics to light in this post. Just feel sorry for people that go to places like that and don't know any better or think they should feel like crap. I luckily got out of my contract with them because they blamed me for not responding to their treatment and let me out lol. But still spent lots of money to feel like crap.

I agree places like that should be shut down all they are after is your money.

ozraelised

wow - why people believe someone just because it says clinic or DR.

Do you research - TRT should be no more then 120mg per week -
TRT should include HCG - read about so you understand
TRT after second Blood work week 6-7 - will let you know if you need an AI (you probably will , because its science ) again read about it. also its important to know which AI to use. simple to work out.
Join some of the body building sites - lots of info and knowledge

Stop believing and stat learning :)

The refusal to run these very necessary tests tells me one thing, they aren't interested in your health, only your wallet. They are doing enough to be able to legally give you TRT and nothing more.

I don't get it. They can charge you extra for all those test you request. Why wouldn't they do that?

Defy has never said no to any test I want but I pay for it and some of those test are not cheap. My last thyroid panel was 240 above my normal TRT checkup test of 220.

BayArea

wow - why people believe someone just because it says clinic or DR.

Do you research - TRT should be no more then 120mg per week -
TRT should include HCG - read about so you understand
TRT after second Blood work week 6-7 - will let you know if you need an AI (you probably will , because its science ) again read about it. also its important to know which AI to use. simple to work out.
Join some of the body building sites - lots of info and knowledge

Stop believing and stat learning :)

Why? Because they don't know better. And no more than 120mg per week is wrong. You take the minumum necessary to address your symptoms. Some people need more and some need less. HCG is great if well tolerated. Not everyone can tolerate it. And no, not everyone needs a SERM or AI.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me