New here, Defy TRT patient with a question.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Trifive

Hello all, I'm 45 and new here but have been lurking for quite a while. I started with Defy in May and they put me on 200mg Test-c a week due to high SHBG (100mg E3D), 500iu hCG same time. No AI since my E2 was in the basement. Also 15mcg of Cytomel for high rT3. Been on this regamine since May 17, 2018.

Anyway, I used to be tired all the time, tough to roll out of bed, nap ready about 2pm, no matter how hard I worked out in the gym (I work out a lot) I had no gains and was exhausted for days after and sore. This 200mg a week has solved a lot of that. Not sore at all no matter how heavy I lift (I can lift a hell of a lot more now too), not nearly as tired, higher sex drive, gained 15lbs (I'm 6'1 and never could get above 175 no matter how well I ate and hard I worked out, now 190), etc.

Needless to say I'm loving this TRT. My question to all the Defy people is: I just ran out of the first vile of Test-c tonight when I pinned. I have another vile left. But based on that it'll only get me 5 more weeks. That means I'll run out before the 3 month lab work. Do they keep prescribing Test without 3 month labs? I know they are busy to get a consult in and I don't want to go without any Test-c.

Thanks for any info.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You should get an automatic email to reorder thru their website store however if you have taken more that you are suppose to you will run out before you recieve your new shipment. Be careful it is a controlled substance and they control it.

I have not taken more than prescribed. Instructions say to inject .5ml twice a week. I do just that.

you should be good then just watch your email and order asap it takes several days to receive an order. Last year was really challenging since we had tornados big rain storms that closed Defy and both of their drug stores in Florida and Texas. Many of us were panicking.

Hello all, I'm 45 and new here but have been lurking for quite a while. I started with Defy in May and they put me on 200mg Test-c a week due to high SHBG (100mg E3D), 500iu hCG same time. No AI since my E2 was in the basement. Also 15mcg of Cytomel for high rT3. Been on this regamine since May 17, 2018.

Anyway, I used to be tired all the time, tough to roll out of bed, nap ready about 2pm, no matter how hard I worked out in the gym (I work out a lot) I had no gains and was exhausted for days after and sore. This 200mg a week has solved a lot of that. Not sore at all no matter how heavy I lift (I can lift a hell of a lot more now too), not nearly as tired, higher sex drive, gained 15lbs (I'm 6'1 and never could get above 175 no matter how well I ate and hard I worked out, now 190), etc.

Needless to say I'm loving this TRT. My question to all the Defy people is: I just ran out of the first vile of Test-c tonight when I pinned. I have another vile left. But based on that it'll only get me 5 more weeks. That means I'll run out before the 3 month lab work. Do they keep prescribing Test without 3 month labs? I know they are busy to get a consult in and I don't want to go without any Test-c.

Thanks for any info.

If you're prescribed 200mg per week, then that means your 10ml vial should last 10 weeks. You're allowed to refill roughly 1.5 weeks before, to allow shipping time.

Regarding the labs and consult, you don't need to wait until those to reorder, it's just that you will not get another refill if they are not performed.

There should be no problem with this refill, although you will very likely be reminded of the upcoming labs (plus we document every time a patient is told about labs or PE that's due).

Feel free to call in and ask when you're due or send an email with your full name and DOB to [email protected] asking when you can order again.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me