Doubled Testosterone and Free T stayed the same?

Buy Lab Tests Online

LowTJoe

Doubled Testosterone and Total T stayed the same?

I was on 100mg of Testosterone Cyp once a week, thru my primary doctor. I was doing better but still having issues. I decided to go to a different doctor with more experience. He prescribed 100mg of
Testosterone
Cyp twice a week. I've been on that dose for almost 3 months now. I went ahead and did a blood test thru DiscountedLabs.com, great site. I tested for Total
Testosterone
and Free
Testosterone
and nothing has changed, I'll list the results below. Free testosterone tests were different all together, so I can't tell on that one. Both blood draws were done on the same day of the week, the day before the next injection.

On a side note, when I got the 2nd 100mg injection at the new doctors office, the day of the first visit, I felt a drastic difference. Since then (self injecting at home) things have not been as good as that first week on the new dosage. Do you think I got a bad batch of
Testosterone
Cyp, its from Empower compound pharmacy (A very Reputable company). Bad lab results from Lab Corp? Or is something else going on? I'm completely puzzled by this one. Just wanted to see if anyone has had this happen.

100mg 1 x week:
Testosterone, Free and Total
Testosterone, Serum 670 ng/dl Reference Range: 264-916
Free Testosterone(Direct) 18.9 pg/ml Reference Range: 6.8-21.5

200mg 2 x week:

Testosterone, Free/Tot/Equilib
Testosterone, Serum 688 ng/dl Reference Range: 264-916
Testosterone, Free 36.4 pg/ml Reference Range: 5-21.5
%Free Testosterone 5.29 % Reference Range: 1.5-4.20

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. Where does your SHBG sit? A critical piece of the puzzle that must be considered when a protocol is being designed. High free testosterone...lower total testosterone...may well be low(er) SHBG. If that's the case, you're protocols are working against you. Smaller, more frequent dosing is what is called for in that situation. But SHBG will tell the tale.

LowTJoe

Just caught that too. I corrected the title. Meant to say Total Testosterone.

Looked thru my labs and the new doc, didn't test for SHBG. It was 36 before starting TRT. I'm going to get it tested, thanks for the advice.

Looked thru my labs and the new doc, didn't test for SHBG. It was 36 before starting TRT. I'm going to get it tested, thanks for the advice.

Hi Joe welcome. That is od. Did you have your blood drawn about the same time? Morning and before your shot? If not that may explain the same TT. Na I don't believe that I'll be LabCorp messed up they do that a lot.

CoastWatcher

Well, that is a surprise. Feeling Lost raises good questions...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me