Testicular atrophy...pain...HCG...common side effect?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Roguejim

Some guys here have reported stabbing pain in the testes due to atrophy. They were on TRT without HCG. Is this stabbing pain fairly common in guys not injecting HCG along with their t-injections?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
HCT affects men so different. I'm one you really enjoy HCG and some men it increases their estradiol levels too much, others just don't use HCG.

Some guys here have reported stabbing pain in the testes due to atrophy. They were on TRT without HCG. Is this stabbing pain fairly common in guys not injecting HCG along with their t-injections?

Hi Jim, I am one of those that reported a sharp stabing pain. I was on T mono with my PCP for 6 months. My balls had pulled up against my body like a 12 year old.
In the evening while watching TV I would get sharp stabing or a pinching feeling. Sharp and quick 2-3 a night. After taking HCG 800iu/wk for about 10 days my balls returned to their normal position and all the pain went away.
hth

PS I am currently trying to figure out how little Ican take but keep my boys swinging where they belong. I am at 600iu/wk and all is well.
My next adjustment will be 400iu/wk but that will be after my July30th protocol checkup. You have to be really slow when making adjustment.

Roguejim

Hi Jim, I am one of those that reported a sharp stabing pain. I was on T mono with my PCP for 6 months. My balls had pulled up against my body like a 12 year old.
In the evening while watching TV I would get sharp stabing or a pinching feeling. Sharp and quick 2-3 a night. After taking HCG 800iu/wk for about 10 days my balls returned to their normal position and all the pain went away.
hth

PS I am currently trying to figure out how little Ican take but keep my boys swinging where they belong. I am at 600iu/wk and all is well.
My next adjustment will be 400iu/wk but that will be after my July30th protocol checkup. You have to be really slow when making adjustment.

Man, I wonder how many others here have had that same pain...Scares the crap out of me just thinking about it. If and when I begin TRT, it will definitely be HCG for me.

Man, I wonder how many others here have had that same pain...Scares the crap out of me just thinking about it. If and when I begin TRT, it will definitely be HCG for me.

Most of the guys here, who have been here a while, have good doctors and access to HCG. There are very few mono T protocols.

Guys with low SHGB can probably get away with it because they need so little T replacement to get their Free T to a good lvl. High SHGB guys not so much. They need a whopper of a shot to help bring the SHGB down and overwhelm the SHGB so you can have a good amount of Free T.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Easy: Google "testicular pain ExcelMale.com" to find:

testicular discomfort and aches

Men with Chronic Testicular Pain May Have Low Testosterone and B-12

Testicular Ache...Four weeks on trt/hcg

can fish oil cause testicle pain

I would go see a urologist to make sure you do not have a varicocele

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs