Some people have been saying i have hypothyroidism?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rockyo317

Good afternoon Orrion I understand you don't have to have all the symptoms I do have a few I am 56 years old I work out daily I eat right I eat healthy I don't understand why my ferritin went low! But if u see my Tsh was tested like a month ago and then it showed High and then three weeks later if you look at the test above it's back to normal I just don't know what to do I'm confused I just don't want to get caught up in these drugs taking drugs I could take natural supplements and do some changes I rather do that to get back where I need to be I've never actually ever gotten a blood test for ferritin till recently but some of the guys on here suggested and another site about doing the whole hormone panel! And as far as the drug yes my endrocrinologist looked over the hormone panel about 3 weeks ago and he looked it over carefully and I guess whatever he saw he suggested a low dose of Synthroid 25 mg which I just got it at the pharmacy the other day!! I just don't like taking meds because maybe because maybe my furittin is low and cortisol said that could be causing my hyperthyroidisl! So the question is if I can fix that with some supplements or what ever can help maybe!! Then I won't have to take this thyroid medication because they say that if you're on this! Maybe the rest of your life!! I'm not sure if that's true so who knows I don't know what to do please more input from you or anybody else I appreciate it

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

OMI100

Read:
1. http://www.tiredthyroid.com/tsh.html
and
2. http://www.tiredthyroid.com/cofactors.html
and
3. Note: "a visit with a hematologist for further testing might not be out of order."
and
4. https://www.restartmed.com/tsh-levels/
"By these new standards, you can consider a TSH which is greater than 2.0 to be an early indicator of some thyroid dysfunction in the body."
"If your TSH is > 2.0 you are hypothyroid period. If you fall into this category you should be treated (or undergo a trial) of thyroid hormone. "
Did you ask your DR about the LOW ferritin?
If you are concerned, and have insurance, you may want a second opinion on the ferritin issue (hematologist) and see what that DR says...

Rockyo317

Good morning Orrin I wrote you back yesterday but for some reason it's gone!! I I want to thank you so much for the websites they're very very interesting as far as my furrtin my doctor was away for about 2 weeks and I got my two blood tests the first week in May and then a June 1st blood test so he finally had the nurse call me last week and said he looked over my tests and he didn't bring up the ferritin but the nurse said that he wanted me to start doing a low dose of Synthroid!! So I'm not sure what to do
? I'm very confused reading all this stuff And as far as for my thyroid I really don't want to take this medication! Maybe if I don't have took! And as far as my furttin I started taking Furious sulphate like 3 weeks ago and also selenium and sea kelp iodine for the thyroid!! So I'm not sure what to do so any suggestions please I would appreciate it! I just want to feel good and maybe I could take some other supplements to help or boost It! I eat well and I work out but I still don't feel the greatest!! so if you have any more input or where to go from here
Please suggest or anybody else thank you so much

OMI100

Good morning Orrin I wrote you back yesterday but for some reason it's gone!! I I want to thank you so much for the websites they're very very interesting as far as my furrtin my doctor was away for about 2 weeks and I got my two blood tests the first week in May and then a June 1st blood test so he finally had the nurse call me last week and said he looked over my tests and he didn't bring up the ferritin but the nurse said that he wanted me to start doing a low dose of Synthroid!! So I'm not sure what to do
? I'm very confused reading all this stuff And as far as for my thyroid I really don't want to take this medication! Maybe if I don't have took! And as far as my furttin I started taking Furious sulphate like 3 weeks ago and also selenium and sea kelp iodine for the thyroid!! So I'm not sure what to do so any suggestions please I would appreciate it! I just want to feel good and maybe I could take some other supplements to help or boost It! I eat well and I work out but I still don't feel the greatest!! so if you have any more input or where to go from here
Please suggest or anybody else thank you so much
1st and foremost is to educate yourself as best as you can (so you can ask the right questions).
2nd is to be comfortable with your DR. Does he talk with you? Does he answer your questions? Does he explain things to you? If the answer is YES, then:
3rd Listen to him and work with him if he is working with you.
4th Implement his recommendations and see if you then start to feel better.
5th Continue to educate yourself on this subject.

Rockyo317

Good evening ratbag and Orrion hope you guys are well haven't talked for almost a month ratbag I wanted to let you know or so my Endo today 3 month visit I asked him for the saliva cortisol test which he gave me a script for to get done so hopefully that could tell me some stuff like you said about maybe my thyroid or whatever else is going on as far as my ferritin I've been on a slow-release iron pill for the Iron Curtain also selenium for the thyroid and sea kelp iodine I've been on these supplements probably 6 weeks now so hopefully they're helping out I wanted to ask you when do I retest my furtune levels since they were low also if anybody else has any input about anything please throw it out there and also ratbag you said there might have been a mistake in the blood test when they did my TSH on May 8th it was like 5400 then I got retested those other tests three weeks later and did the TSH again and it was 3,400 which was good normal level for thyroid so I'm not sure you were Orion or anybody else has any input suggestions about this please throw it out there I do appreciate it still doing the trt upping the dose my Endo said cuz my levels are still kind of low so any other information guys please throughout their really appreciate it thank you so much Rocky

Rockyo317

Good morning ratbag thank you for the reply yes I'll get the saliva script done but what I was trying to say it's not in the orange top post it's below the levels that was another blood test that was taken 3 weeks after the two orange ones my range is dropped

Done On May 8th TSH 5.490 High uIU/mL 0.450 - 4.500 01

Redid Blood test may 29th Nornal
TSH

3.400NORMAL
Reference Range: 0.450-4.500 uIU/mL

ratbag

If your TSH is over 2.0 it indicates a problem somewhere (even if your MD says it's normal). You don't have all the requisite tests to determine whats wrong. You need FT4, FT3, RT3(I saw that one) and both antibodies.(you only show the Thyroglobulin antibody) We know your ferritin is low and being treated now we need your 4 x diurnal saliva cortisol labs plus the other labs I just mentioned. Without that it's only a guessing game.

Rockyo317

Thanks so much for getting back to me right back I appreciate your help and any suggestions! So you're telling me that I need to get these tests done FT4, FT3, RT3? So in the two Labs above and all the other results of labs below I wrote tats what I don't have that I need? Is there any others? And as far as my saliva cortisol test I'll definitely get that done as soon as I can get done! Appreciate your help in any other suggestions thank you

ratbag

Get these ones even if you have some of them already.

TSH
FT3
FT4
RT3
TPO
TGAb
Ferritin if you can afford it.

Cut & Paste:
Thyroid peroxidase antibody (TPO)—the most commontest for autoimmune thyroid disease; it can be detected in Graves disease or Hashimoto thyroiditis. Thyroglobulinantibody (TGAb)— this antibody targets thyroglobulin, the storage form of thyroid hormones.

So you might have Hashimoto's disease. You have something because of your high TSH but we don't have all labs to determine what it is.

Rockyo317

Good morning ratbag thank you so much for the info and the article about thyroid so what I'll do is get with my endocrinologist called in and see if I can get these tests done if she could send the script over to LabCorp that's why I was asking if there was any other ones that I needed I appreciate all your help and suggestions if there's anything else you could throw out there please let me know

Rockyo317

Ratbag thanks for the reply so you're telling me I don't need a s script to get these tests done? I think I do and if that's the case I'll just get a hold of my endo and he can write the script for tests and then the nurse could send them or fax them over to LabCorp they did that with the other lab tests I did! I asked for Harmone panel so I think they will do for me if I call and ask there like a he from my house at the Jersey shore so they can fax

ratbag

Do I really need to repeat myself? Stop asking us to do that because it's not helpful. Just be sure you get those labs we posted. Not all hormone panels have everything in them that is why I posted the list you need. Get them thru you MD or directly,as long as you get them.

Rockyo317

Good Evening Ratbag finally got the tests you wanted to get Below! I had to wait a wk or so because certain tests take longer! Just got back today! I wanted to wait for awhile longer to build my ferritin up Since it was so low!! Also wanted to ck my estrogen to added to tests! Please look over and please advise or anybody else that can help me!! My other tests are up further in earlier posts i had in early May And almost June! I wanted to do my estrI see my estro is sky high only been back on trt since March with no AL at all! Please help me out guys not sure what's up just don't feel good that good fatigued and tired alot last few months!! Just want to feel good please start chimming in thanks Rocky

20180827_195930.jpg

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale